What’s up with black folk moving to Mexico?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I'm not a member of a rival gang or cartel. Idk or care about what they doing fam.

cheap real estate, close enough to still visit family, remote work allows you to be on the same/similar time zone, peace of mind as long as you mind your business and dont fukk around and do cartel shyt

is it possible to get bud or edibles and things like that without being involved with the cartels at all

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
cheap real estate, close enough to still visit family, remote work allows you to be on the same/similar time zone, peace of mind as long as you mind your business and dont fukk around and do cartel shyt
Mexico is safe
Cartels are not trying to fukk up their money buy attacking or shooting at travel destination spots like cancun tulum etc
Resorts etc

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas talm bout "Mexico is great" and "So peaceful and prosperous" :blessed:

Meanwhile Mexicans...

"Ondelay ondelay, arriba arriba!! :damn:

181126_gma_gutman_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
Lol Mexico is about 5 times the size of California, you thin the entire country is jacked? Just like in the US, it’s certain areas that have issues and others that are nice. Just a matter of what you can afford.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
This is pretty much anywhere
i mean, if you're black in america it's pretty tough. if im minding my business in a store...why am i being followed by security? if im driving my car, enjoying life....why am i getting pulled over? c'mon man you know what i mean

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
i mean, if you're black in america it's pretty tough. if im minding my business in a store...why am i being followed by security? if im driving my car, enjoying life....why am i getting pulled over? c'mon man you know what i mean
Don't waste your time. People being obtuse and tryna talk down cuz they think it's cute. Meanwhile White Supremacy got they foot on our necks In the US in 1,000 different ways.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Don't waste your time. People being obtuse and tryna talk down cuz they think it's cute. Meanwhile White Supremacy got they foot on our necks In the US in 1,000 different ways.
You so obsessed with white people that you gonna run to Mexico to escape them and get your shyt chopped off by the cartel. You nikkas really think Mexicans people like ya'll, just because they not white people. :russ:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
It's beautiful, peaceful, and we can actually chill in peace. Sure there's issues like everywhere but this is one of the most tranquil places I've ever been. If you stay out the way, you good. Don't come here on no Merica bullshyt.
My friend lives in (TJ) there and works in the states he loves it and from his insta looks like he’s in a way better place now than before

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Just got off the phone with a breh who told me his coworker was "living it up in Mexico City"
From my experience in LA with Mexicans I would assume living there outside of resort areas would be :mjpls: central
But maybe the chicanos ain't representative of how mexicans feel about us

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
No nikka but shyt ain't sweet like some people trying to make it on here. Black folks will have enemies everywhere, it is what it is.
I think the point is to live how you want. if you want an ocean side villa for a fraction of the price , do just that. who gives a fukk who likes you are not? live your life and don't worry about that. some people are choosing cheaper places because they work remote and make U.S dollars. That goes a long way, and you can actually save much more. I bet the medical and dental is a hell of a lot cheaper too. While you're thinking about 'who likes me', folks are thinking about necessities and essentials.