What's your sign?

Daps
The dudes are aight but the the females? :francis:

Oh hell the fukk no :mjlol: I have a cousin and a bunch of early March homies. Hellllllll naw :mjlol:

I had a really close female Libra friend and she was the worst. I also have a half sister that's Libra.. Legit HATERS. My friend was very judgemental and always on her soap box. They can be very jealous people too. If they're mature they can conceal their jealousy very well. They think too highly of themselves even when their reality doesn't match their delusions of grandeur.

I haven't met too many male Libras. I've heard they can be just as bad. My energy doesn't vibe well with Libra females, Gemini of either sex, and Leo of either sex so I steer clear. Lol

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Other traits I read were like
commitment-phobe (Me)
Likes to roam free (Me)
Blunt, and can seem offensive (Me)
Enormous sense of humor (Me)
Generous in bed (Me :obama: )

Only trait I don't possess is overly outgoing...thats not me
Def true for the sagittarian men I know. Sounds just like my ex

Cancer but I don't agree with some of the "facts" about the sign.
Theyre not facts more like influences. So your "main" Sun sign is one influence but also a powerful one, which is also affected by your Ascendent and Moon sign, the most but also by the rest of the signs and houses. Also mentioned was societal factors, like gender, values, etc.

Ex: Im a gemini which is the quintessential Air sign, I'm an Airhead, social butterfly, here now, gone with the wind later, but I have a Virgo ascendent/rising and moon. Virgo is an earth sign, so it grounds my gemini personality a bit and brings me back down to earth. Virgos are also very analytical so even though I can talk a person's head off liike a typical Gemini, I'm very self conscious about annoying people or being rude so I come off as shy and reserved until I'm truly comfortable with someone.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Y'all hyped up scorpios :beli:

Man that lil girl scared I don't care how much y'all say they play mind games .

I know I would give her that work .

Should have grabbed that p*ssy last night and told her come sit on my face :leon:

I think I'm a Virgo wit a Scorpio moon .

Ain't scared of no bish if she want it she can get it .

Honestly don't think we mesh too well . She said she doesn't like my arrogance which is understandable :ehh:

I kinda found out she been peeping me since college . She tried to act like she never paid me any mind till she started telling details of shyt she remembered .
I just looked at her like :ohhh: u been liked me lol.

But I hadn't been aggressive with her till last night :ufdup:

I'm usually very cool and level headed .

She lost at mini golfing too :smugbiden: sore loser :mjlol:

#virgoganggang

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Theyre not facts more like influences. So your "main" Sun sign is one influence but also a powerful one, which is also affected by your Ascendent and Moon sign, the most but also by the rest of the signs and houses. Also mentioned was societal factors, like gender, values, etc.

Ex: Im a gemini which is the quintessential Air sign, I'm an Airhead, social butterfly, here now, gone with the wind later, but I have a Virgo ascendent/rising and moon. Virgo is an earth sign, so it grounds my gemini personality a bit and brings me back down to earth. Virgos are also very analytical so even though I can talk a person's head off liike a typical Gemini, I'm very self conscious about annoying people or being rude so I come off as shy and reserved until I'm truly comfortable with someone.

You're wired like me:ohhh:

Talkative/Mutable Sun(Me Sag, you Gem)

Heavy Virgo influence throughout the rest of my chart.

I guess that's why I don't have the typical "foot in the mouth" Sag bluntness.

I'm very careful about what I say to people.Guess I have to thank Virgo for blessing me with some modesty & tact.

Won't front, the inclination is there, tho.Sag's are possessed with the soul of a clown.Look at Redd Foxx, Richard Pryor, Jamie Foxx, Rodney Dangerfield...etc...etc.The comedic value is high.

My Virgo's doing it's job, tho:obama:

I believe I voted you "most kissable" a few years back?:lupe:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

Ohhh :ohhh:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
The dudes are aight but the the females? :francis:

Oh hell the fukk no :mjlol: I have a cousin and a bunch of early March homies. Hellllllll naw :mjlol:

What do you think about them? Is what I said accurate or do you have a different view? Always down to hear something different than my experience

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What do you think about them? Is what I said accurate or do you have a different view? Always down to hear something different than my experience
There's two friends in particular plus the cousin. They are not the geeky type who can't get women. It's probably the environment taking precedent but in high school they was always around or in some women. They've all calmed down (one in particular) but there's always a chick in the cut after the main. My cousin may be the one more prone to female "friends" but he's aware of the sexual attention and leverages it. I know a couple other dudes who are Pisces and they may not be as wild/external with it but women is not an issue.

I noticed that also with male Cancers also, usually funny and have women. Wouldn't think they were Cancers really. Except my dumb ass :francis:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Interesting....I just checked mines and Mercury is the most powerful in my chart.

I also have Sag Sun & Sag Rising.....even my Moon is Sag.

I like to say my Moon is on the cusp of Scorpio/Sag....I was playing around with the Birth Chart calculator;had I been born 2 minutes earlier, my Moon would've been in Scorpio

The rest of my chart is filled with a lot of Virgo.I guess that's where the Mercury comes from.

I should be an honorary Gemini....either that or my soul mate is a Gemini.

All that Sag/Mutable energy combined with the strong Mercury influence= Gemini ingredients.

Plus they're the opposite of Sag, so we reflect one another.And there's a crazy attraction there.
How do you know which planet is most powerful on your chart

Cheese McNair

Daps
Interesting....I just checked mines and Mercury is the most powerful in my chart.

I also have Sag Sun & Sag Rising.....even my Moon is Sag.

I like to say my Moon is on the cusp of Scorpio/Sag....I was playing around with the Birth Chart calculator;had I been born 2 minutes earlier, my Moon would've been in Scorpio

The rest of my chart is filled with a lot of Virgo.I guess that's where the Mercury comes from.

I should be an honorary Gemini....either that or my soul mate is a Gemini.

All that Sag/Mutable energy combined with the strong Mercury influence= Gemini ingredients.

Plus they're the opposite of Sag, so we reflect one another.And there's a crazy attraction there.

That's a lot of mutable signs! You probably hate too much repetition

Cheese McNair

Daps
The chick I'm seeing right now is Aquarius.Definitely the "Water Bearer".The wetness is crazy:ohlawd:

I always found it odd why Aquarius was called the Water Bearer when it's actually an Air sign....I understand why now:wow:

Personally, Aquarius women are the most sexually. They are one of the few signs that will initiate that shyt. Bringing up sex to an Aquarius is not hard at all

Cheese McNair

Daps
Y'all hyped up scorpios :beli:

Man that lil girl scared I don't care how much y'all say they play mind games .

I know I would give her that work .

Should have grabbed that p*ssy last night and told her come sit on my face :leon:

I think I'm a Virgo wit a Scorpio moon .

Ain't scared of no bish if she want it she can get it .

Honestly don't think we mesh too well . She said she doesn't like my arrogance which is understandable :ehh:

I kinda found out she been peeping me since college . She tried to act like she never paid me any mind till she started telling details of shyt she remembered .
I just looked at her like :ohhh: u been liked me lol.

But I hadn't been aggressive with her till last night :ufdup:

I'm usually very cool and level headed .

She lost at mini golfing too :smugbiden: sore loser :mjlol:

#virgoganggang

Well mini golf was your idea, right ?:hahahatakedat:

My moon is in Scorpio too but besides that, she could not be feeling you. Scorpios are sexually but they are a water sign. They still value how they feel about you more than sexually energy. She's not an Aquarius, so I probably would not have been aggressive that soon. She been like you, like you said, maybe she needed to see that you werent just trying to smash. You're a virgo with a potential moon in scorpio. I can relate. I'm a capricorn with scorpio moon. That earth sign that we carry, makes us wanna be physical faster than other signs. I dated/talked to a few scorpios. None of them gave off the vibe that I can just hit it and walk away. I had to give/show more than that. If you're looking for a quick lay, I would aim for Aquarius with Capricorn cusp. It's almost too easy with them:heheheh:

Scorpio and Virgo is a good match tho. Yall couldve been an okay couple for awhile. Just awhile tho. Usually Virgo and Scorpio end up platonic, in my experience.