What's your sign?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a really close female Libra friend and she was the worst. I also have a half sister that's Libra.. Legit HATERS. My friend was very judgemental and always on her soap box. They can be very jealous people too. If they're mature they can conceal their jealousy very well. They think too highly of themselves even when their reality doesn't match their delusions of grandeur.

I haven't met too many male Libras. I've heard they can be just as bad. My energy doesn't vibe well with Libra females, Gemini of either sex, and Leo of either sex so I steer clear. Lol

Biggest nympho I ever met was a Libra.Sags are known for having the stamina of a Horse, but she was insatiable.To the point where I had to stop fukking with her ass.Had a niccaz urethra on SWOLE

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
In my experiences, Sag women are wayyyyyy more tacky with the bluntness than the men are.

Ultra direct.Their way of flirting is "unzip your pants and put it in my mouth":merchant:

Yup. Aquarius can be like that too. If you ever get around an Aqua and a Sagi at the same time (and they both get along and wanna flirt) then you might end up with your pants down quick... Thing is, if you dont play it right, youll be the only one with your pants down and they will be fully clothed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, Aquarius women are the most sexually. They are one of the few signs that will initiate that shyt. Bringing up sex to an Aquarius is not hard at all

The Aquarius chick I'm seeing right now is very low key & detached.Super independent.Took her a while to really open up to me.

Didn't reveal her "inner freak" until we hit about 6 months of communication.

She finally let go, and MAN!!:banderas:

Cheese McNair

Daps
Just 3. The day of the sign changing. The day before and the day after it. The aqua/p cust would be feb 19, feb 20 and feb 18.

For a second I thought you were trolling, but that's not the first time I've heard that. I've also heard that it's the 1st day of a sign and the next. I've just found more sources(two books and a website) that say it's 5 days. Only one of my books has it as the first day and the next day. I've read on the internet about the three day thing.

:manny:You can say I'm with the 5 day demonination. I have 5 books on birthdays and numerology and it's not always consistent. I kinda like to use my own experience due to that. 5 days just seems right with the amount of people I have looked at and 'studied'. Both in real life and celebs.

Giselle

Daps
For a second I thought you were trolling, but that's not the first time I've heard that. I've also heard that it's the 1st day of a sign and the next. I've just found more sources(two books and a website) that say it's 5 days. Only one of my books has it as the first day and the next day. I've read on the internet about the three day thing.

:manny:You can say I'm with the 5 day demonination. I have 5 books on birthdays and numerology and it's not always consistent. I kinda like to use my own experience due to that. 5 days just seems right with the amount of people I have looked at and 'studied'. Both in real life and celebs.
There is more than just sun sign that influences a person so you shouldn't base the cusp thing off of your experience with people.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah I can see that. I do know some Pisces men that can get it in, but I've meet more that didn't. Water sign men in general (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces) can get women on the low but it does seem random to me like "How he get her?" Plus like I said, it always seem that way. They can have women around them but not hitting it like you would think. Hugh Hefner's moon is in Pisces and while he had a house full of women, I dont think he was hitting ALL of them like that. I truly think they just stayed there to keep up appearances. That's just a celeb example though. Bow Wow is a Pisces and he gets it in on the low but you can also see how it would be like "How he get her?" even for his celeb/money status. Ab Soul is a Pisces. So is Earl Sweatshirt, Danny Brown, Ja Rule, Common, Papoose, YG and Beanie Sigel. Out of all rappers, they seem the least player like. So yeah, environmental couldve played a role. Your friends couldve been surrounded by players and pimps, and if that's the case, Pisces are one of the best at going witht the flow of their surroundings.
Off topic but I need my chart read. I need to know my life lately it's been tormented times :damn:

Cheese McNair

Daps
There is more than just sun sign that influences a person so you shouldn't base the cusp thing off of your experience with people.

I mean, I have books. I didnt just make up the 5 day thing.