What's your sign?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I know my planets and shyt I just figured an expert person would get more personal and insightful than a site
Just use Google to search each placement and aspect.

Start with your houses. What planets and sign are in the first house.
Here's a good website:
The 1st House
There's a reason people get paid to read charts- it's a lot of work and info.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Off topic but I need my chart read. I need to know my life lately it's been tormented times :damn:

Yeah I more so just look at the character traits. Not really into the whole, why is my life like this, kinda thing. I use astrology to help myself relate and understand other people. Not really to understand life. Like Cinnaslim said, that's something youll have to pay for or make/find a friend thats really into that aspect. I do know that it has to do with your signs/planets and where they are currently positioned. I believe you are looking for a horary chart.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yeah I more so just look at the character traits. Not really into the whole, why is my life like this, kinda thing. I use astrology to help myself relate and understand other people. Not really to understand life. Like Cinnaslim said, that's something youll have to pay for or make/find a friend thats really into that aspect. I do know that it has to do with your signs/planets and where they are currently positioned. I believe you are looking for a horary chart.
I meant I've done it for a few people, but it's soooo much info and all the information is on the internet. It's called a birth chart but it should be called a life chart because it explains your whole life.

Cheese McNair

Daps
I meant I've done it for a few people, but it's soooo much info and all the information is on the internet. It's called a birth chart but it should be called a life chart because it explains your whole life.

Okay. I thought birth charts were used in horary charts (life charts) though. I hate to bring this bytch up but Nancy Reagan used horary charts a lot to make sure Ronald and her did things at certain times. Always open to learn more, but that's my current knowledge on it.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Okay. I thought birth charts were used in horary charts (life charts) though. I hate to bring this bytch up but Nancy Reagan used horary charts a lot to make sure Ronald and her did things at certain times. Always open to learn more, but that's my current knowledge on it.
Horary charts are for something specific. Hora means hour. bt people asking to read their birth charts is a very wide general topic. It's like someone asking, "tell me about my life." Well, which part? What would you like to know?

Which is why most people only know and deal with their sun sign

Cheese McNair

Daps
Horary charts are for something specific. Hora means hour. bt people asking to read their birth charts is a very wide general topic. It's like someone asking, "tell me about my life." Well, which part? What would you like to know?

Which is why most people only know and deal with their sun sign

Oh okay. I appreciate the explaination:obama: