What's your sign?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo she ended up chilling with me the whole night .

shyt got intense I grabbed her butt and told her she scared of me .

She said I'm too aggressive :beli:

Yo then some fukked up shyt happen my iPhone recorded my convo with my friend about her .

Sent it to her and she kept it :mjcry:

It's over for me :mjcry:

I don't wanna see what she's gonna say she's probably gonna start ignoring me .

I was suppose to help her move this changes everything .
Did you talk to her? And lol at helping her move. How long have you known her? Don't help nobody you haven't knew for a long time move. That shyt is way too much work. How often does she move? People who move a lot is a red flag.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Did you talk to her? And lol at helping her move. How long have you known her? Don't help nobody you haven't knew for a long time move. That shyt is way too much work. How often does she move? People who move a lot is a red flag.
Yea we had a deep convo!!

She said she didn't need my help moving she said I could come over if I wanted .

She's a Dr she follows the money . For the most part she's been in the dmv for 10 years only moved to Delaware once for work .

I don't blame her the money is so good where she's moving so I would jump too.
We cool doe I just laid around on her bed and we talked a lot .

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I cant stand Taurus men. I was friends with one and he was emotional and bytch made. Alwaus crying about how a women did him wrong. Therefore, Im good with staying away from that sign. I know a Gemini male (he's one of my friend's bf) and he's really calm, intelligent and levelheaded however he is a hoe that has been around the block and then some. Also, I heard geminis are crazy asf so I will stay away from those men. Pisces...lol no thanks. My sis is a pisces and ill just leave it at that. I've never meet an aquarious so I wouldnt mind getting with a man that is one. However, I currently have my eyes set on this scorpio guy. Fine as hell, respectable and educated however Ive heard not too many good things about that sign. One of my friends is one and she's crazy as hell and emotional. Im wondering if the men are the same...
bytch you sound stupid as fukk and it's very obvious YOU tha crazy one

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he just soft and emotional :manny: can't take a joke....you know he ain't from tha hood

Nah....just irked by juvenile behavior.Especially when it's done behind anonymity.Look how you talk to people, breh.

It's weak, attention seeking, cowardice.

:snoop: @ myself for even taking the bait

The W's yours
full

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Nah....just irked by juvenile behavior.Especially when it's done behind anonymity.Look how you talk to people, breh.

It's weak, attention seeking, cowardice.

:snoop: @ myself for even taking the bait

The W's yours
full
Lol alright tough guy

say it to my face bro! Cmon lets meet up yiu coward!!!" :mjlol:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
If I read it right

Rising sun: Scorpio

Sun: Cancer

Moon: Cancer

Mercury and Venus are Gemini
Mars is Virgo
Jupiter is Sagittarius
Saturn is Pisces
Uranus and Neptune are Capricorn
Pluto and Node are Scorpio

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Just use Google to search each placement and aspect.

Start with your houses. What planets and sign are in the first house.
Here's a good website:
The 1st House
There's a reason people get paid to read charts- it's a lot of work and info.
Crazy how the houses fit me going off the natal chart report. BTW, I've heard Vedic Astrology is far more detailed than Western Astrology (what we use).

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I cant stand Taurus men. I was friends with one and he was emotional and bytch made. Alwaus crying about how a women did him wrong. Therefore, Im good with staying away from that sign. I know a Gemini male (he's one of my friend's bf) and he's really calm, intelligent and levelheaded however he is a hoe that has been around the block and then some. Also, I heard geminis are crazy asf so I will stay away from those men. Pisces...lol no thanks. My sis is a pisces and ill just leave it at that. I've never meet an aquarious so I wouldnt mind getting with a man that is one. However, I currently have my eyes set on this scorpio guy. Fine as hell, respectable and educated however Ive heard not too many good things about that sign. One of my friends is one and she's crazy as hell and emotional. Im wondering if the men are the same...

I should also mentioned that, typically, masculine signs like masculine signs and feminine signs like feminine. Libra is a masculine sign. Air and Fire signs are masculine. So be on the look out for Gemini, Aquarius, Leo, Aries, and Saggittarius. My first response was based on my personal experience. This response is not.