When did it start where people became so offended by every little thing ?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
It seems as if today you can't say anything without someone being offended.People want to shut up anyone that they don't agree with.People are afraid to say what they believe because they're afraid to be labeled Sexist, Homophobic or something else. I can't believe a Generation that grew up listening to music artists such as Eminem are so easily offended. So when do you think this country and the rest of the world became so offended? In my opinion I think it was when Bruce Jenner became Catilyn Jenner and this transgender stuff became mainstream.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
social media gave everyone a voice......

back in the day, you had to actually be somebody for people to give a fukk about your random opinion... but now EVERYONE got a voice to broadcast to the world

all the soft and timid motherfukkers can now speak their mind from the comfort of their bedroom and their smartphone

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This is the BS statement white people like to say when they want to say something either racist or sexist.

“I just said my nikka, why are you so offended “

“ I just called you a bytch, it was only a joke, why are you so offended”

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
for me it started when the internet became more popular and took off. The idea of only losers and loners using the internet seriously is long gone and a lot of movements start on the internet. It allows a select group to come together and spread their message/complain about something petty.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Liberal fakkits tryna control everybody's speech :gucci: now they get mad when a white girl wear box braids while they themselves wearing weave :pachaha: cultural appropriation is the new bullshyt...I'll be damned if a mofo I don't know dare to tell me how I should dress or speak :skip:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This is the BS statement white people like to say when they want to say something either racist or sexist.

Exactly. Op is sus as well as his co-signers. Entitled White people and people who wish they were White get butthurt when non-Whites don't just sit there take their bullshyt quietly.

@Wushock do you have any examples you'd like to share?:mjpls:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

It's really become a fine line.

On one hand we have people who are overly sensitive and offended by every little thing, but then we also got cacs who use that whole "I hate PC culture" shyt as a way to really mean

"I miss when I could say racist shyt and never face any consequences."

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
I think it started with us not wanting to be called the n word. Then fakkits said you cant call them fakkits. Then retards said nuh nuh muh ugh. Everybody wants to be equal even tho we're still waiting on it

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's really become a fine line.

On one hand we have people who are overly sensitive and offended by every little thing, but then we also got cacs who use that whole "I hate PC culture" shyt as a way to really mean

"I miss when I could say racist shyt and never face any consequences."

In my experience, whenever a white person says this, the bolded is what they really mean.