When did it start where people became so offended by every little thing ?

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
That shyt already started breh

Those are racists actors pretending to be protesters.

Ya'll started complaining about PC culture and immediately this clown saw a chance to post blatant alt-right propaganda on The Coli. This is exactly why people are too "sensitive" cuz cacs like this get too comfortable when you give them an inch...

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Once the internet became accessible on DSL and you didn't need to hijack your phone.

Then people who thought they had lesser rights then us started pouting about not being able to use racist terms.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Forget Michael Finley in a hoodie and. Mark jewbeen switching his name to fit in

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Only cacs complain about “PC Culture”:camby:

This. These days they're mostly passive aggressive because most cacs are too cowardly to say what they really feel. So they'll say shyt in the form of a backhanded compliment, or some kind of subtle jab (because, as you all know, they don't think we're smart enough to pick up on things like subtlety :snoop:, the fukking nerve).

To echo the sentiments in this thread, whites and non-whites (like whitewashed Asians and Latinos, and then of coruse, c00ns) are just looking for a way to say racist shyt to black people without us being able to do anything about it.

Say racist shyt to your face and then tell you how you should feel about it.

I make a point to always call them out, never back down and give them the :birdman: while doing it.

If I'm a "troublemaker", "have character/attitude issues" or (if they feel like saying it outright rather than using code language) a "typical ******", then so be it. It's never a sin to stand up for yourself for any reason.

They don't like it, fukk 'em.

"I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees." - Emiliano Zapata

/rant

Whew. Needed to get that off my chest. Topic made me a little angerier than I thought. :lolbron: :russ: :pachaha:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Cuban is a white name now and he gon ask like he aint a jew that would cross the street if he say u coming oh ok

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I do notice people are mad sensitive these days and just scary and paranoid. I was born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s so I can't relate to that shyt. Considering how things were back then compared to now you had to of had a certain grit or novel static about yourself that allowed you to navigate throughtout the toughest waters.

I hate to say it too, but it's happening to Black people too. I mentioned it some time ago that some Black people are the new white girls on college campuses with the way they find everything so "problematic." Mainly Black women as they're the demographic among us that's more likely to go to college and get "educated." But you see it on here too with brothers, bragging about putting folks on ignore, quick to call someone a cac, c00n, etc... Which I could understand for the trolls and baiters, but in most cases dudes on here really do get triggered off of opposing view points. Fascinating if it wasn't so tragic. I don't see how anyone can live their life without being challenged intellectually. It's like lifting weights. You can't get bigger without significant resistance.

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Exactly. Op is sus as well as his co-signers. Entitled White people and people who wish they were White get butthurt when non-Whites don't just sit there take their bullshyt quietly.

@Wushock do you have any examples you'd like to share?:mjpls:

1.If you say you don't hate gays but don't agree with that lifestyle your labeled Homophobic.

2.Transgenders trying to guilt straight men into dating them.

3.The situation when TI saying how society is trying to make men feminine and Twitter going in on him.

4.Youtube videos of women walking around and guys just saying little things like hello or telling the lady she's pretty and that being labeled sexual harresment.

5.People getting offended when a parent buys their child a costume of a cartoon character for Halloween just because the character is of a different race then the child, even though the child loves that cartoon.

6.The situation where so many got upset when those guys on Twitter roasted that lady about her hair and looks.

And ither bullshyt

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I watched a movie from the 90s a few months back and within a few minutes this little boy called another a faq at least 5 times. I was rolling b/c that is unheard of today.