When has it ever become legal to shoot someone because they’re pulling off in your car?

Was it justified?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
-I own nothing looking ass nikka

Depending on your state you may be good breh
I know for fact first hand how the law handle black people in these situations.

Last year my cousin was beefing with this dude and he caught him at a store and got out the car and pistol whipped him but he left the car running and dude jumped in his car and sped off.

So my cousin's call me I come pick him up and we ride around he finds dude again and beats him up but the dude had hid the car so we had to go to the police station and report it stolen

. Long story short the cops find the dude and he tells him where the car is and they then arrested my cousin for assault for beating dude up the second time. The dude whole stole the car doesn't get charged at all because the cops say if we press charges they have to charge my cousin for the first fight too plus having the pistol

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I hate thieves :pacspit:
Believe it or not I hate thieves more than I do murderers

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You only hear protest like this in societies where people have become over tolerant.

He had no business jacking cars. It should be his right to protect himself and his property that he worked hard for by any means necessary/available to him.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
it took me nine years to get behind of a wheel of car again, I don't have a gun, but I can't be mad at someone who does. The insurance may not recover the full cost of the car, plus whatever after factories amenities you put on it, some stuff may be one of a kind and can never be gotten again. My car is in the impound lot, I know where it is. If a theif take it, plus property I have inside, there is no telling when or if I see it again. The straight and narrow is hard, and we know white folks don't play fair, but its better than the alternative

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I hate that the white man has turned most Black people into rabid authoritarians that think taking a life for stealing a car is perfectly reasonable.

If little dude poses no threat, doesn’t have a weapon and is trying to escape, he shouldn’t be killed.
Go to most all black countries and try to steal their cars and see what happens to you. Don't even have to go far. Just fly right here to Jamaica or Haiti and try to steal a windshield (very common) and see if your cadaver isn't being picked up by police the next morning.

You live in a over tolerant society where everything is available in abundance and can easily be replaced so a person's property who he worked hard for is taken for granted because you want to protect the rights of ...Thieves:francis:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Go to most all black countries and try to steal their cars and see what happens to you. Don't even have to go far. Just fly right here to Jamaica or Haiti and try to steal a windshield (very common) and see if your cadaver isn't being picked up by police the next morning.

You live in a over tolerant society where everything is available in abundance and can easily be replaced so a person's property who he worked hard for is taken for granted because you want to protect the rights of ...Thieves:francis:

full

Dap + Rep + Reply + Applause

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Dude really didn't have to shoot him but hey...he did. It's unfortunate this young man has to be a lesson for other young men.
I see New York nikkas in here who were in the street trying to feel bad but civilians with guns are a thing in places I lived at and everybody isn't a sweet lick. You'll get your issue trying to get over on some of them, just may legally lose your life and that's it.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
In some states you can use lethal Force to defend your property. As long as it's within reason I don't have a problem with it.
:yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I'm not killing someone over a car if my life isn't endangered.. And the law here in Georgia says you cant either.. This cop will get off because he is a cop and the law always bends for them...
If I'm getting jacked, that's a completely different story, but someone I catch driving off.. Hell No.. What if it's a kid?

broller

Veteran
Daps

dun know. i was thinking similarly. go to the caribbean or africa or middle east and steal even a loaf of bread in a market and a mob is gonna finish you.