When killing a spider goes wrong. :russ:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Real talk, I let a grand daddy long leg live in my shower a couple years back. Brah would just chill in the same spot most of the day. We have a great relationship.
they just trying to make it through life like us :mjcry:

I like to learn lessons from things, and the lesson I learned from spiders is patience and perseverance

they work their ass off to make a web, and sit there and wait, they have no guarantee that they'll get anything but that doesnt stop them :mjcry:

a human comes destroy their web they dont get mad they just go back and make another :mjcry:

how can i kill something that works so hard to eat, just because it looks creepy?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yikes....im afraid of spiders.....i remember a daddy long legs held my hostage one time.....when i was a kid....i was trapped in the front room and couldnt enter my bed room smh

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
i rent my room out to any spider that dares post up so he can catch all of the other bugs i dont want flying/lurking around my room

if i see em out and about at night :ufdup: or if i see more webs popping up then what was initially agreed upon i throw em to the toilet :camby:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Wolf spiders are all over Washington. I put duck tape over every hole in had in my wall and base board I had in my room as a kid. The day I learned they can jump is the day I almost died, me and my cousin tried to throw a notepad at it and missed and the motherfukka jumped high as hell off the wall and ran :sadcam: :merchant:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I like to learn lessons from things, and the lesson I learned from spiders is patience and perseverance

they work their ass off to make a web, and sit there and wait, they have no guarantee that they'll get anything but that doesnt stop them :mjcry:

a human comes destroy their web they dont get mad they just go back and make another :mjcry:

how can i kill something that works so hard to eat, just because it looks creepy?
I feel you breh. My lil homie would just be chilling, minded his business and didn't overstep his boundaries. I named him Clarence. He fell in the water one day and couldn't recover. Went down the drain. My shower was never the same. I felt alone and empty in there. :mjcry:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Wolf spiders are all over Washington. I put duck tape over every hole in had in my wall and base board I had in my room as a kid. The day I learned they can jump is the day I almost died, me and my cousin tried to throw a notepad at it and missed and the motherfukka jumped high as hell off the wall and ran :sadcam: :merchant:

:damn::damn::damn:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

All spiders got to die even charlotte

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i don't ever kill spiders.
i let them cook or i put them outside.

they take care of all the other b*stards i don't want.