When killing a spider goes wrong. :russ:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
they just trying to make it through life like us :mjcry:

I like to learn lessons from things, and the lesson I learned from spiders is patience and perseverance

they work their ass off to make a web, and sit there and wait, they have no guarantee that they'll get anything but that doesnt stop them :mjcry:

a human comes destroy their web they dont get mad they just go back and make another :mjcry:

how can i kill something that works so hard to eat, just because it looks creepy?

Compelling argument, but hell to the naw, to the naw, naw , NAW!!!

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:

xLTum5P.gif

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt happened to me when I was young. Fukk that. I fell on my back crying sliding backwards and my sister came in and started screaming. We ran to get the vacuum cleaner quick. You would have thought we just witnessed a murder scene.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Real talk, I let a grand daddy long leg live in my shower a couple years back. Brah would just chill in the same spot most of the day. We have a great relationship.
Got one or two of those in every corner of my place. They take out stray fire ants/mosquitos and I let em chill. We'll even cross paths sometimes as one walks across the floor to get to another corner and we both just dip left/right like people moving out of each others ways in a hallway.