When you get your XXL freshman spot taken by Lil Pump and Famous Dex...

STVNTMAN

All Star
Daps
Didn't listen but lets be reality brehs no one bumpin trash ass west coast music except nikkas on the west.

Some of yall playin the they only soundcloud rappers card like the actual list not gonna be 75% soundcloud rappers :gucci:

Keep up with the culture for once :gucci:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mozzy is dope but there's not enough spots n the list for him. It's about buzz, views, and industry co signs, not skill

Lil pump has a buzz?seems like a case of flat out bribery in his case:scust:

But we all know what the xxl staff looks like:mjpls:....just like all these blogs,full of cacs women,studs,and Cornball brothas who don't know shyt about hiphop:martin:

If it was up to me I would give women,cacs,and Cornwall brothas one pick,and one pick only.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Xxl cover has been an embarrassment for years now....now they've gon so far as to disrespect Sauce Twin and now Mozzy:childplease:?

nikkas from legendary hiphop regions,nikkas who will have longer careers than Dex and lil bap or w/e his name was?

Sauce gave them the equivalent to Snoop's source awards tirade,Stone colds Austin 3:16 speech,and they still pick his one time clone,this shyt is definitely rigged and political,now we know:sas1:

fukk xxl but ive never heard of sauce walka outside the internet.
I dont like dex but i hear about him

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk xxl but ive never heard of sauce walka outside the internet.
I dont like dex but i hear about him

I don't hear about Sauce Walka on the innanet...but none of that matters,the influence is felt...from stars as big as Drake and Future,down to nikkas like Dex idolizing the man:manny: