When you get your XXL freshman spot taken by Lil Pump and Famous Dex...

Daps
These new rappers cool when you zoomed and just need some background noise but the vapid mess is overwhelming these days, even with the spitters and conscience cats. There's nobody you can really just sit down press play and listen to life being reflected through the sonics. Crazy because this is the time that we need it most :mjcry:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
RUjo8NH.gif

Young Thug got y'all nikkas heads all fukked up

:scust:

SMH

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Dexter deserves that spot. All fire mixtapes sense he came out. His energy is crazy at his live shows too. fukk whoever hating. :pacspit:

This is actually a good point, putting on a good show is huge. The 1 show I seen Mozzy at was :trash:

Still would take Mozzy's music over Dex though

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Xxl cover has been an embarrassment for years now....now they've gon so far as to disrespect Sauce Twin and now Mozzy:childplease:?

nikkas from legendary hiphop regions,nikkas who will have longer careers than Dex and lil bap or w/e his name was?

Sauce gave them the equivalent to Snoop's source awards tirade,Stone colds Austin 3:16 speech,and they still pick his one time clone,this shyt is definitely rigged and political,now we know:sas1:

sauce has nothing that sounds like this or sounds as good.....yall can stop being delusional now

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Didn't listen but lets be reality brehs no one bumpin trash ass west coast music except nikkas on the west.

Some of yall playin the they only soundcloud rappers card like the actual list not gonna be 75% soundcloud rappers :gucci:

Keep up with the culture for once :gucci:

Culture? :laff:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Mozzy so much better than dex its not even funny. Ion even consider dex a rapper he just a personality who rambles on beats and shouts, never ever heard legit lyrics or anything with any substance from dude. With that said he got a cpl joints that go and I understand why he made the list.

Cracked

Pro
Daps
These new rappers cool when you zoomed and just need some background noise but the vapid mess is overwhelming these days, even with the spitters and conscience cats. There's nobody you can really just sit down press play and listen to life being reflected through the sonics. Crazy because this is the time that we need it most :mjcry:
Kodak Black

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I fukks with famous dex, and I don't listen to mozzy, but I know he has an audience.

BUT LIL PUMP? nikka was born in 2000 making trap music :mjlol: I can't respect any person with white man dreads :russ:

You nikkas lost