When You Kill Ten Million Africans You Aren’t Called ‘Hitler’

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I've seen this posted about a thousand times, and I know Belgian atrocities in Congo are a part of the US World History curriculum.
He isn't the only genocidal leader to have existed, and he was White while killing millions in Congo in the late-1800s early 1900s, of course he got away with it.
shyt, Cecil Rhodes' plundering of South Africa (then Rhodesia) funds the most prestigious scholarship in higher education.
Its a wonder "terrorists" haven't attempted to wipe Belgium off the map like ISIS is trying to wipe France off the map.
Pol Pot holds the "record" for the most thorough genocide, he wiped out and had raped 25% of Cambodia's population.
bolded is false
Rhodeisa was Zimbabwe and Zambia
@ underlinded, Pol Pot literally gave all of Cambodia PTSD and the country still has land mines everywhere shyts fukked up

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bolded is false
Rhodeisa was Zimbabwe and Zambia
@ underlinded, Pol Pot literally gave all of Cambodia PTSD and the country still has land mines everywhere shyts fukked up
You're right, my bad. He did plunder in South Africa, as well as Zimbabwe/Zambia.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you really wanna grasp the horror this Devil brought to the Congo, you gotta read King Leopold's Ghost. shyt is nothing short of eye opening.

51YaI3jz23L._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The book is heavy man. I usually read books fast but I made sure to read this one slow to absorb the info. I also like how they showed pictures throughout the book just in case we had naysayers saying that the info was made up and exagerrated. You know in Belgium today they still have have "chocolate hands" to basically still treat the entire situation as a joke.

antwerphands1.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Oh, I thought you were a Leopold stan :mjpls: My bad :mjpls:

All I said was he couldn't have done it without the helps of blacks. Blacks were the ones who did most of the killings to other blacks. All this we are the same is an Afro American concept. A lot of Africans have blood feuds running back centuries. You singin' Kumbaya while an Ethiopian will murk an Eritrean faster than a Nazi would a Jew :wow:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
The rationale of these mother fukkers simply astound me sometimes:

dirk says:
19 June 2013 at 11:36 am
bugger the number of deaths, an atrocity is an atrocity. the numbers don’t make it “better” or worse. the Holocaust has far more Attention because it is in living Memory. one day, perhaps 100 years from now, the Attention lies with an atrocity that is (sadly) yet to come.

and the reply to that bullshyt:

Greg Laden says:
20 June 2013 at 8:22 pm
I lived in the congo in the 1980s. I assure you Leopold is in people’s memory. The legacy of the free state, and many of the autrocities cited for Leopold, had become normal day to day things right up to 1960.

You see, when Hitler was overthrown, the concentration camps were shut down and the survivors liberated, and the Nazi’s punished. When the Congo Free State became the Belgian Congo in 1908, the practices established there continued, until 1960. The atrocities of the wakati ya zamani in the Congo are very very much part of living history.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
More like par for the course. Call Leopold out.... Have to call the rest out. They ain't ready for that.

Stalin killed more people - if not more jews, seeing how many Russians faked Jewishness to get the fukk out of Russia and into Israel - and even he doesn't get the Hitler treatment. Something else is going on with Adolf.
i wonder if it's that he went to war with the western world
full

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
This just shows you that the oppression of Black people is never seen as oppression. It's just normal. And the sick b*stards who commit crimes of humanity against US are always defended as "products of their time."
serious question

who has defended leopold as a product of his time?

it doesn't get as much attention as it should. i can guarantee that if there were a significant congolese population with economic and thus political clout, it would be widely known in europe and north america. it's a piece of structural violence against those of african descent in the west. but that's not the same as writing him off. there are many dictators that have destroyed other ethnic groups you're not aware of, i'm sure it's not because you don't see asians and latinos as inferior to your own group.
You're trolling but you're correct.
how am i trolling by pointing out obvious shyt?