Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red

:mjcry:

Something in my heart is calling me towards a West African soulmate. I took a DNA test and found out I'm 41% Ivorian/Ghanaian & 23% Benin/Togolese, and ever since I can't get them off my mind. For some reason I can't find NONE in Miami:why:

There's a teller at my bank from Benin, she's gorgeous, but she's light brown, the same color as K Michelle. I know this is EXTREMELY ignorant on my part, but I need a #MidnightGirl, someone darker than me, and I'm pretty damn dark myself, around the same color as Playboi Carti. That Aethiopian thread got me hypnotized:ohlawd:

Where do they be at? Do they like American men? Is it true that they won't date you if their parents don't approve? I'm a nice dude, I swear I just want to do the right things with my African queen :banderas:

The only person I know with an American dad & West African mom is NBA player Jeff Green, his mom is Yoruba.

Last edited:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Stick with your own women you damn akata mtcheeeeeew:mjpls:

just joking bruh but I couldn't resist :whoa:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

Where do they be at? Do they like American men? Is it true that they won't date you if their parents don't approve? I'm a nice dude, I swear I just want to do the right things with my African queen :banderas:

Where do you live? :dahell:

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
Mali and Niger girls are perfect wife material (even though that's central west)

I fukk with the West African vibes heavy :jawalrus:

As for where they at

CBOX_BlattLanguage_61.jpg.CROP_.original-original1.jpg

Damn near everywhere it seems :dahell:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im not american but from the little I've seen its more common with AA women and african men than vice versa

Black Haven

Daps
Also OP you didn't take 23andme to get those results, those are AncestryDNA results.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Im not american but from the little I've seen its more common with AA women and african men than vice versa
you on the outside looking in

think about it though the #'s don't add up

that's not even possible do the math bro

Black Haven

Daps
Mali and Niger girls are perfect wife material (even though that's central west)

I fukk with the West African vibes heavy :jawalrus:

As for where they at

CBOX_BlattLanguage_61.jpg.CROP_.original-original1.jpg

Damn near everywhere it seems :dahell:
Interesting because there are a ton of east africans here in Memphis TN that own gas stations