Where can I buy authentic looking knockoff Dolce Gabbana and other designer clothing for the low?

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
No one buys off the rack suits with the label on the inside? or rock plain white tees and denim pants?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Ain't got that in Atlanta, I don't think.

I know when I was in Chicago they had some spots.

Haven't been to the Westside of ATL in awhile

But I'm pretty sure the Flea Market on Old National hwy is still open they had alot of good knockoff bags.. Belts and jeans for good prices

Now if you are into WHOLESALE like I AM then you need to check out the Vendors outlet on Buford hwy they good for jewelry like fugazi Rolex watches and faux iced out jewelry

My experience girlfriend dad put me on to that one and also that other joint which Is for BOSSES in midtown....

Which I plan to visit next month THEY GOT EVERYTHING...

but you MUST HAVE A TAX ID or VENDORS LICENSE to enter that spot
:ufdup:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I be trying to put y’all lil nikkas on game. First off, simply don’t buy the shyt if you can’t afford it. But if you trying to get designer for cheaper, just get some shyt from the outlets. Go to desert hills in Cali. They got all the designer outlets. It’s a few spots like this. But go in person and buy some shyt and tell them you from out of town and get you a personal rep. Then you can hit them directly and have them send you shyt in your size and they basically your personal shopper.

I got reps at damn near every designer brand except for a few that don’t do that shyt. Then my partners got reps at Saks and Nemians and shyt that tell them when the sales coming and when they get certain shyt in. I upped this shyt cause I just had my rep and D&G send me all the backpacks they had and I copped one to flip. But if you trying to save money on designer, just plug in with the outlets. Much better option then being a broke boy trying to drip with fake shyt:hhh:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I be trying to put y’all lil nikkas on game. First off, simply don’t buy the shyt if you can’t afford it. But if you trying to get designer for cheaper, just get some shyt from the outlets. Go to desert hills in Cali. They got all the designer outlets. It’s a few spots like this. But go in person and buy some shyt and tell them you from out of town and get you a personal rep. Then you can hit them directly and have them send you shyt in your size and they basically your personal shopper.

I got reps at damn near every designer brand except for a few that don’t do that shyt. Then my partners got reps at Saks and Nemians and shyt that tell them when the sales coming and when they get certain shyt in. I upped this shyt cause I just had my rep and D&G send me all the backpacks they had and I copped one to flip. But if you trying to save money on designer, just plug in with the outlets. Much better option then being a broke boy trying to drip with fake shyt:hhh:
how you explain that to a associate? i know this older white lady i can get this off on fasho lol