Where can I buy authentic looking knockoff Dolce Gabbana and other designer clothing for the low?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
how you explain that to a associate? i know this older white lady i can get this off on fasho lol

Lowkey you don’t ever have to go in person. You can just call and finesse them into giving you the rep info. Most stores got a rep for shyt like that. Some of them post the shyt from the outlets on an IG and some will just text you pics of what they have when you telling them what you looking for. But either way you shopping directly with them.

You can call and just lie and say you there all the time but you live in a different state and you want the e catalogue. Then they will give you the rep. But they gonna ask your name and look up if you in the system most of the time and will lie to you and say they don’t have one if they don’t know you. If you a level 10 finesser you can get the info without ever being there.

I would give y’all nikkas a few of my reps, but I got this shyt out the mud so fukk y’all nikkas. Plus, I’m here to teach y’all how to fish, not give y’all fish.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
rock authentic.......period.
UKVu0t8.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dudes will come in here laughing but watch this

“Fakes” are made by the exact same people who worked in those shops and then branches out on their own

A lot of people that rock designer resale a lot of they shyt and if you wearing fakes you can’t really do that. Once I wear some shyt, that shyt mine. I don’t resell used shyt. But I do flip brand new unused shyt. All this designer shyt overpriced as fukk but one thing about it, it hold value pretty well and it sell fast. The shyt I get off the street be gone in less than a few days. But it gotta be real

Mystic

All Star
Daps
It's almost as if you nikkas can't understand they can spend their money how they want

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to buy directly from the workers at sweatshops and cut out the middleman. I appreciate their hardwork unlike you niccas who prefer to pay whitey extra money like some uncle tom ass c00ns. wake up slavery day is over, you don't gotta depend on the masta to put clothes on ya back anymore.

Last edited: