"Where In The Hell You Get Your Doctorate!?! 🗣️" Ed Lover Weighs In On Dr Umar Johnson/Eminem ; Umar Johnson Responds To Ed & MC Shan With IG Posts

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell yeah..

Umar ain't practicing what he preaches. I bet he messes with the pawgs off camera in places where his name doesn't really ring any bells.

Dude had no problem messing with Sukihana either and she’s the beacon of thottery
:russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t rock with Umar. He is always telling black people what they need to do.

What they need to wear

What they need to spend their money on

What to do with their kids

What hair products to use

What race do marry

Etc

I never see him with his own children

I never seen an accounting of the “donations” he collected from the black community since 2009

I never seen him make tangible progress on the abandoned buildings he acquired 5 years ago

I never seen the school he was supposed to have been a Principal at in the past

Dude has no residence. Dude has no car. He lives off of donation money and speaking engagements. He is a Dr but has no office.

He is pro black but has never married a black woman, barely pays his child support and does not see his kids. Why are we giving him a platform like he is a black leader again?

Breh.

Thia arm chair revolutionary face ass nikka is foo foo fugazi as fukk.

Real talk.
For his age.
Where is his review of pe it takes a nation. As real talk. For his age, his gateway would be that. Yet we never seen him review how he got this knowledge of self. Or socially how he spent gaining knowledge of self.

Dr umar = pleather African medallion.

All these internet woke nikka are foo.

Like how are they so revolutionary. Yet have no connection to hiphop at all. Like where did this gateway for knowledge of self come from. Plus how did they nurture this.
Which is why I ask.
where is their public enemy album reviews in the net.
As that is the only powerful gateway of the gen. Yet no talk about how they became so revoltuonary.
All these fake revolutionary nikkaz are foo foo.

Do not believe one pleather fake African medallion word.

Art Barr

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Breh.

Thia arm chair revolutionary face ass nikka is foo foo fugazi as fukk.

Real talk.
For his age.
Where is his review of pe it takes a nation. As real talk. For his age, his gateway would be that. Yet we never seen him review how he got this knowledge of self. Or socially how he spent gaining knowledge of self.

Dr umar = pleather African medallion.

All these internet woke nikka are foo.

Like how are they so revolutionary. Yet have no connection to hiphop at all. Like where did this gateway for knowledge of self come from. Plus how did they nurture this.
Which is why I ask.
where is their public enemy album reviews in the net.
As that is the only powerful gateway of the gen. Yet no talk about how they became so revoltuonary.
All these fake revolutionary nikkaz are foo foo.

Do not believe one pleather fake African medallion word.

Art Barr
Facts on facts on facts!

And you brought me back with the pleather African Medallion :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
After what Nas did last year dropping albums consistently i'd put him over Em. Plus Nas makes better music in general.

Nas makes black urban pop music.
which caters to soul in hiphop.

Eminem alway made white misappropriated rock meets carni music. that also did crossover into black music. as a pop leading man tho.

Culturally in hiphop actual culture.

Eminem as an emcee has shown and proved more on his so-called emcee score card. Than Nas has skillwise. Just as Nas ushered in the technical gateway from written rhymes culturally in 94.
Plus in the gateway era for urban pop radio slash video over saturation method. Employed to make jiggy the gateway for commercial rap in 1996 post grief period for big which ended woth pe2000. [ Which subsequently was ended by the grassroots Cultural undergprpund comeuppance of Eminem. Where em took the much needed coice of the underground.
dissing mase jiggy etc.
in that same regard nas escaped that joggy critique eminem is thebgayeway for understsnding the sonic and cultural pop change for that era along with unknowingly murdoch nepotism pr based support at rawkus.

Which would eventually be how the misappropriation was eventually tied to eminem.
more so than murdoch rawkus shell company infiltration and subsequent racially bias cultural misappropriation if hiphop and rap. As eminem was an outsider.
Where culturally eminem's gateway culturally in hip-hop.
for any thing racial was checked internally and publically by his crew the outsiders. even afterwards by pace won. to close out the lead hiphop Cultural meets pop drawing years of eminem. Ending in the weird music to movie interscope failure to pr model in a movie cycle. Ended by benzino. exposing the source.
Where benzino's company the source. failed to do proper discovery on eminem. as the unsigned hype and initial gateway publicatipn like they were supposed to. Leveling all hiphop based journalism into the digital tabloid grocier rag. As the source originally in legacy. Is/was regarded as the hiphop bible of journalism.]

*end

[] = obvious elephant in the room sidebar discussion.
that must be addressed.
in full to close.
To discuss eminem

NOw back to main topic.

Insert = art barr

"Here"

Back to main comparative skill discussion.

Insert = parker lewis internal epiphany soliloquay meets lead monologue style art barr

"Here"

In comparititive skill discussion. Eminem is not built off nas's technical aptitude in full. Nor is em built off the same technical aptitude off the head freestyling. Nor is eminem a technical skill master freestyling. Yet naS does not have and has not shown this ability ever in nature publically. Where eventually the technical rap skill and pop music gateway is dominated.
by the offkey three syllable rhyme scheme of shady aftermath in all of music moving forwsrd.
The fact eminem would up skill.
based off a homage.
of early doc to treach bone ll and of course Nas.
as heard on infinite and earlier releases. Which most would hear after Eminem became the pop and cultural gateway for all of music. AlTernativley nas in comparison only was a hiphop cultural gateway. Whereas alternatively the shady aftermath three syllsble rjyme schme is the standard in all of muisc moving forwsrd.
with nO cuLtural grassroots sales outlier. in the near future to change this dynamic moving forward.
shady aftermath technical rubrick is the pop gateway technical rubrick to all of music.
Plus eminem actually rhymes off the head publically and attempts to. Plus is the gateway emcee skill artist of the gen. that the gen now has excessive mass exodus to. Whreas Nas has never drawn. in the freestyle emcee cultural skill requirement.

art barr

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Nas makes black music woth caters to soul in hiphop.

Eminem alway made white misappropriated rock meets carni music. that also did crossover into black music. as a pop leading man tho.

Culturally in hiphop actual culture.

Eminem as an emcee has shown and proved more on his so-called emcee score card. Than Nas has skillwise. Just as Nas ushered in the technical gateway from written rhymes culturally in 94.
Plus in the gateway era for urban pop radio slash video over saturation method. Employed to make jiggy the gateway for commercial rap in 1996 post grief period for big which ended woth pe2000. [ Which subsequently was ended by the grassroots Cultural undergprpund comeuppance of Eminem. Where em took the much needed coice of the underground.
dissing mase jiggy etc.
in that same regard nas escaped that joggy critique eminem is thebgayeway for understsnding the sonic and cultural pop change for that era along with unknowingly murdoch nepotism pr based support at rawkus.

Which would eventually be how the misappropriation was eventually tied to eminem.
more so than murdoch rawkus shell company infiltration and subsequent racially bias cultural misappropriation if hiphop and rap. As eminem was an outsider.
Where culturally eminem's gateway culturally in hipop.
for any thing racial was checked internally and publically by his crew the outsiders. even afterwards by pace won. to close out the lead hiphop Cultural meets pop drawing years of eminem. Ending in the weird music to movie interscope failure to pr model in a movie cycle. Ended by benzino. exposing the source.
Where benzino's company the source. failed to do proper discovery on eminem. as the unsigned hype and initial gateway publicatipn like they were supposed to. Leveling all hiphop based journalism into the digital tabloid grocier rag. As the source originally in legacy. Is/was regarded as the hiphop bible of journalism.]

*end

[] = obvious elephant in the room sidebar discussion.
that must be addressed.
in full to close.
To discuss eminem

NOw back to main topic.

Insert = art barr

"Here"

Back to main comparative skill discussion.

Insert = parker lewis internal epiphany soliloquay meets lead monologue style art barr

"Here"

In comparititive skill discussion. Emunem is not built off nas's technical aptitude mibemnot built off the same technical aptitude off the head freestyling. Nor is eminem a technical skill mastwr resryling. Yet naS does not have and has not shown this ability ever in nstuee publically. Where eventually the technical rap skill and pop music gateway is dominated.
by the offkey three syllable rhyme scheme of shady aftermath in all of music moving forwsrd.
The fact eminem would up skill.
based off a homage.
of early doc to treach bone ll and of course Nas.
as heard on infinite and earlier releases. Which most would hear after Eminem became the pop and cultural gateway for all of music. AlTernativley nas in comparison only was a hiphop cultural gateway. Whereas alternatively the shady aftermath three syllsble rjyme schme is the standard in all of muisc moving forwsrd.
with nO cuLtural grassroots sales outlier. in the near future to change this dynamic moving forward.
Sshady aftermath technical rubrick is the pop gateway technical rubrick to all of music.
Plus eminem actually rhymes off the head publically and attempts to. Plus is the gateway emcee skill artist of the gen. that the gen now has excessive mass exodus to. Whreas Nas has never drawn. in the freestyle emcee cultural skill requirement.

Em did sound like Nas & AZ on his early albums. He took some styles of others too. I hear Big Pun in Em’s rhyming too. And Kool G & Big Daddy Kane.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Facts on facts on facts!

And you brought me back with the pleather African Medallion :russ:

All these fake arm chair revolutionaries = foo face ass african pleather medallion

Don't believe one pleather fake African medallion. Slash fake bootleg hillman black college sweatshirt word they say.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Em did sound like Nas & AZ on his early albums. He took some styles of others too. I hear Big Pun in Em’s rhyming too. And Kool G & Big Daddy Kane.

those artist still do not freestyle anywhere.
so even if eminem did lift or was influenced.

Eminem freestyles.
they do not.

that is why em.
is looked at as above.
all major label rappers and musicians moving forward.

the other major label rappers are all foo as fukk. As full grassroots talented emcees. Where as Eminem is actualized in all skill disciplines. plus show and proved on a finalist level numerous times. At the most skilled grassroots emcee national events multiple times in dominant losing finalist succession.

So trying to compare anyone but juice to Eminem as a emcee in total.
.is going to lose in that comparative skill discussion rather easy by default. As most major label rappers did not compete skillwise publically like Eminem. Nor grassroots in their locale.
did they leave the house and show and prove skillwise off the head.
to combat against the stigma to rap.
that Eminem as a pop leading man.
broke completely down as well.
by the jiggy criteria most subscribe to anyway...eminem is the victor.

in comparison by sales as a moot point as well.

be mad at the jiggy followers and culture thieves.
who they let misappropriate the business of rap. For not being fully actualized..in skill as an emcee grassroots wise.
culturally in hip hop.
em is regarded higher because Eminem is fully actualized.
in a grassroots space.
as an emcee culturally in a pillar of hip hop.

plus singlehandidly retroacted a no white person allowed edict.
put in place to keep hiphop and the business of rap from becoming as foo as vanilla ice.

Whereas now,most rappers are sellout vanilla ice types in black, white, red, yellow face.

Art Barr

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
those artist still do not freestyle anywhere.
so even if eminem did lift or was influenced.

Eminem freestyles.
they do not.

that is why em.
is looked at as above.
all major label rappers and musicians moving forward.

the other major label rappers are all foo as fukk. As full grassroots talented emcees. Where as Eminem is actualized in all skill disciplines. plus show and proved on a finalist level numerous times. At the most skilled grassroots emcee national events multiple times in dominant losing finalist succession.

So trying to compare anyone but juice to Eminem as a emcee in total.
.is going to lose in that comparative skill discussion rather easy by default. As most major label rappers did not compete skillwise publically like Eminem. Nor grassroots in their locale.
did they leave the house and show and prove skillwise off the head.
to combat against the stigma to rap.
that Eminem as a pop leading man.
broke completely down as well.
by the jiggy criteria most subscribe to anyway...eminem is the victor.

in comparison by sales as a moot point as well.

be mad at the jiggy followers and culture thieves.
who they let misappropriate the business of rap. For not being fully actualized..in skill as an emcee grassroots wise.
culturally in hip hop.
em is regarded higher because Eminem is fully actualized.
in a grassroots space.
as an emcee culturally in a pillar of hip hop.

plus singlehandidly retroacted a no white person allowed edict.
put in place to keep hiphop and the business of rap from becoming as foo as vanilla ice.

Whereas now,most rappers are sellout vanilla ice types in black, white, red, yellow face.

Art Barr

I can’t get into Em’s content, he raps about weird shyt way too much. But He has skill which I give him.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can’t get into Em’s content, he raps about weird shyt way too much. But He has skill which I give him.

Well go listen to a juice album and talk positive about juice.

The better alternative skill everything exists.

His name is juice.

Go listen to juice.

You not gon get no pity party from me. When I am the pedigreed family tree of the alternative.

Go buy a juice album.
big up!
the better artist and emcee in rap history, juice

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What's up with all these nikkas putting they cape on for this white man? Don't even fukk wit Umar but this weird.

Tell Dr umar to put on a juice cape then.

fukkin fake pleather African medallion face ass nikka.
Stop letting covert c00ns pull rhis c Delores meets the snitch AL Sharpton like moves. If they wanna be an expert and speak on hiphop especially eminem.
Then not mention the black artist better. fukk them and their fake ass revolutionary bullshyt.

Art Barr

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Well go listen to a juice album and talk positive about juice.

The better alternative skill everything exists.

His name is juice.

Go listen to juice.

You not gon get no pity party from me. When I am the pedigreed family tree of the alternative.

Go buy a juice album.
big up!
the better artist and emcee in rap history, juice

Art Barr

Rather listen to Gangstarr or something like that instead :manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Rather listen to Gangstarr or something like that instead :manny:

Now you can stfu breh.

You talembout you got a problem with eminem.

Yet you tell me when given a higher quality emcee. You would settle for the emcee who died with questions.

Yeah aight.

Move around mod....
You just talkin to talk.

You not trying to hear better.

Art Barr

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Now you can stfu breh.

You talembout you got a problem with eminem.

Yet you tell me when given a higher quality emcee. You would settle for the emcee who died with questions.

Yeah aight.

Move around mod....
You just talkin to talk.

You not trying to hear better.

Art Barr

Eminem raps about weirdo shyt :manny: