"Where In The Hell You Get Your Doctorate!?! 🗣️" Ed Lover Weighs In On Dr Umar Johnson/Eminem ; Umar Johnson Responds To Ed & MC Shan With IG Posts

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Yall dont find it disgusting how all these "Black" ppl gettin upset at Umar over Eminem????

These dudes are really pissed off

For one, Umar just came at Em out of nowhere. I can understand if Em said some slick shyt about someone in the culture in recent times.

Two, Em wasn't a culture vulture like Justin Timberlake was.

Three, Em has paid respect in Hip Hop many times and is the reason why Dr. Dre got a new wind of life in his career and saved 50 from the blackballing of Ja.

What has Umar contributed?

Where's that school that he's been talking about? That should have been out by now.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I don’t rock with Umar. He is always telling black people what they need to do.

What they need to wear

What they need to spend their money on

What to do with their kids

What hair products to use

What race do marry

Etc

I never see him with his own children

I never seen an accounting of the “donations” he collected from the black community since 2009

I never seen him make tangible progress on the abandoned buildings he acquired 5 years ago

I never seen the school he was supposed to have been a Principal at in the past

Dude has no residence. Dude has no car. He lives off of donation money and speaking engagements. He is a Dr but has no office.

He is pro black but has never married a black woman, barely pays his child support and does not see his kids. Why are we giving him a platform like he is a black leader again?

Umar's been exposed plenty of times and still manages to have a career...

He's a good orator, I'll give him that.

He kinda lost my respect when he lied about his dealings with that stripper like we didn't see the text messages. Umar had the nerve to say he was celibate, negro please.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Umar's been exposed plenty of times and still manages to have a career...

He's a good orator, I'll give him that.

He kinda lost my respect when he lied about his dealings with that stripper like we didn't see the text messages. Umar had the nerve to say he was celibate, negro please.
He is so quick to tell black women don’t wear weave and wigs. Even said to work at his school women must be natural.

That stripper he was fukking had a blonde weave tho :sas2:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
For one, Umar just came at Em out of nowhere. I can understand if Em said some slick shyt about someone in the culture in recent times.

Two, Em wasn't a culture vulture like Justin Timberlake was.

Three, Em has paid respect in Hip Hop many times and is the reason why Dr. Dre got a new wind of life in his career and saved 50 from the blackballing of Ja.

What has Umar contributed?

Where's that school that he's been talking about? That should have been out by now.
[/QUOTE

Umar basically saying em can’t be a goat of a culture started by blacks …. From what I heard Umar ain’t diss em……

Per usual blacks sticking up for em…

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
He is so quick to tell black women don’t wear weave and wigs. Even said to work at his school women must be natural.

That stripper he was fukking had a blonde weave tho :sas2:

Hell yeah..

Umar ain't practicing what he preaches. I bet he messes with the pawgs off camera in places where his name doesn't really ring any bells.

Dude had no problem messing with Sukihana either and she's the beacon of thottery

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Who puts Em above Nas and Jay other than cacs? I haven't heard anyone on this site say that.

Even the biggest EM stan here @SunZoo puts him at like number 9 on his best rapper list.

Everyday discussions like the ones Umar is describing.

I've heard plenty of folk debate Em as #1.

Marshall had his lane. Plenty of white folk don't fukk with their family or spouse. The bars connected :francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Everyday discussions like the ones Umar is describing.

I've heard plenty of folk debate Em as #1.

Marshall had his lane. Plenty of white folk don't fukk with their family or spouse. The bars connected :francis:
So you only hear cacs call Em the greatest ever. I don't know why you're taking cac opinions on hip hop seriously.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soooo….page nine and we still don’t know where he got his doctorate from?