Which #1 Jersey Should the Orlando Magic Retire? McGrady or Penny?

Which #1 Jersey Should the Orlando Magic Retire? McGrady or Penny?

• Total voters

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I don’t understand the fascination with T-Mac. He accomplished little to nothing and was injury prone. When you think about the Magic you think about Penny.
Tracy averaged 28.1/7/5.2/1.5/1 and was universally considered top 5 in the league. The Magic not getting out of the first round isn't on him. It's on management for surrounding him with trash.

Daps
Tracy averaged 28.1/7/5.2/1.5/1 and was universally considered top 5 in the league. The Magic not getting out of the first round isn't on him. It's on management for surrounding him with trash.
Yeah folks who claim tmac was a loser or something didn’t watch those games. As a Magic fan I saw ALL of them.

Everyone knows the heavy lifting that man had to do here was astrometrical. Fact we were even remotely in those series was based on pure force of will.

Kobe did what tmac did for one god damn season and threatened to leave the lakers. That pretty much tells you everything you need to know right there

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
A franchise that has made multiple Finals and conference championships should retire the jersey of someone that never helped get a team beyond the opening round of the playoffs
JItq.gif
WHO ASKED YOU PAL!?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:mjlol: Bro he’s saying imagine if Tracy stayed and Dwight still got drafted there
Dwight was already drafted when Tmac was a Magic. Tmac demanded a trade a few days after Dwight was drafted. I remember Dwight asking Tmac through the media to rescind his trade request.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Dwight was already drafted when Tmac was a Magic. Tmac demanded a trade a few days after Dwight was drafted. I remember Dwight asking Tmac through the media to rescind his trade request.
A deal for Tmac to the Rockets was already being made before they drafted Dwight.