Which Is Scarier, Space or The Ocean (Poll Inside)

Which is Scarier?

• Space

Votes: 86 34.5%
  • The Ocean

Votes: 163 65.5%

• Total voters

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Both are scary af, but to me personally space is more terrifying because it's infinite

I'm leaning towards space for that reason as well. It's an infinite amount of unknown. You can go years (maybe a lifetime) without seeing another creature, or a random being could just come kill you instantly.

It's spooky :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Until we discover Xenomorphs or Greys in space I'm gonna go with where we know monsters actually are

the ocean

great-white.gif

FOH a gamma ray burst can explode outside of our solar system and kill all life on earth.

A direct hit by a big enough asteroid and almost every species of everything on earth is dead.

fukk a shark.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
FOH a gamma ray burst can explode outside of our solar system and kill all life on earth.

A direct hit by a big enough asteroid and almost every species of everything on earth is dead.

fukk a shark.
would we even be conscious and aware of whats happening once it happened?

I'd rather go out with a flip of a light switch than be eaten alive by something big in the water

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
I'm leaning towards space for that reason as well. It's an infinite amount of unknown. You can go years (maybe a lifetime) without seeing another creature, or a random being could just come kill you instantly.

It's spooky :lupe:

Breh in a lifetime you barely touch jupiter or pluto, little reminder how big that motherfukker is:

:wow: