Which Is Scarier, Space or The Ocean (Poll Inside)

Which is Scarier?

• Space

Votes: 86 34.5%
  • The Ocean

Votes: 163 65.5%

• Total voters

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
space tech for the ocean is much more well developed overall at this point

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
mos.gif

:hubie:

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Both

Specifically because space is the second heaven where Lucifer and his kingdom dwell

And the ocean is home to the marine spirits like mermaids and sirens

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Space, and I’m shyt scared of the ocean but space is still scarier.

At least in the ocean you might get rescued, you get separated and lost in space you’re fukked.

Can’t imagine anything scarier than slowly floating away from your shuttle knowing you have no way of getting back and no way to quickly end it.

Last edited:

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
Meh, imma go with the ocean. Most of Space (that we know of) is just cold empty nothingness. So if I just woke up alone in a space suit I figure I'd either die due to lack of oxygen or fly into the sun and explode instantly or some shyt. This honestly doesn't seem like that bad of a way to go out to me personally. Plus the view from up there would be amazing.:ehh:

Now if a nikka threw you in the bottom of the ocean in a scuba suit or something, oh we know what the fukk is waiting for you down there :merchant:

goblinshark.png

florida-shark-atatck.jpg

1200px-Architeuthissanctipauli.JPG

:hubie:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Space, and I’m shot scared of the ocean but space is still scarier.

At least in the ocean you might get rescued, you get separated and lost in space you’re fukked.

Can’t imagine anything scarier than slowly floating away from your shuttle knowing you have no way of getting back and no way to quickly end it.
Right! Ocean offers at least the potential for survival.
Space tho?! Utter despair.

Also distance is an issue. Our ancestors used to travel from continent to continent without modern navigation. You can distill salt water and go fishing for food.

In space if you are like light years away and just stuck...you are dead as soon as the air runs out. Ain't no surface u can break through to just breathe.

Stranded in space is the epitome of despair.
spacesuit.0.jpg
(I imagined the Micheal Jordan face on the astronaut and now I can't stop laughing!!!:mjlol::russ:)