Which scrapped WrestleMania matches should have happened?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Rock vs Brock at Wrestlemania 30

I read that Rock was supposed to get squashed the Raw after Mania by Brock before he tore his abductor in the match to set up next year

Also Rock vs Triple H for 32 or Rock and Ronda vs Steph and Hunter

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Not sure if it even got to the planning stage, but Sting should have gotten over himself and agreed to the match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania 27. Would have saved that show.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Was punk vs Cena vs rock ever confirmed to happen in the first place?

I legit remember the night after mania cena came out and challenged the rock to mania for the next year. It was always gonna be Rock Cena II. First match set up a year in advance. CM was fodder

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Angle vs Undertaker....

That match shouldn't been at No Way Out.

That was a miscalculation by Vince. Both Undertaker and Angle wanted that match at WrestleMania, but Vince was expecting Angle to keep the World Heavyweight Championship after WrestleMania and he didn't want to end the Streak. As he does, he changed his mind, but he let them have the match at No Way Out as a compromise.

Mike the Executioner

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I legit remember the night after mania cena came out and challenged the rock to mania for the next year. It was always gonna be Rock Cena II. First match set up a year in advance. CM was fodder
Nah, that was the night after WrestleMania XXVII you're thinking of. Cena challenged Rock to a match at 28 the year after, which was the "Once in a Lifetime" match set up a year in advance.

Nobody wanted to see Cena-Rock II, because the first match was supposed to be one time only and everyone knew Cena would win. The WWE Championship being forced into it just made things worse.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It was a solo program against Triple H that would have kicked off at Mania but because HBK was supposedly still heavy into drugs, the program got scrapped. Actually led to a brief falling out between HHH and HBK.
No it wasn’t

Mike the Executioner

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I just thought of one. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena at WrestleMania 35.

Angle wasn't going to continue after 35 and he wanted his retirement match to be against Cena. Vince said that he could face Cena at the next WrestleMania, but Angle said no. After 35, he was done. Vince wanted him to face Baron Corbin and he wasn't going to change his mind, so Angle had no choice.

The stupid thing is that Cena was at WrestleMania and Angle even brought it up to him that night. Cena was like :yeshrug: because Vince never talked to him about it. I guess you could say this match wasn't scrapped, but it definitely would have happened if Vince allowed it to happen.