• Vegetables

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • The Runt

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
if you are talking about proteus then he can do that to about 99 percent of the people in marvel. lol at you mufukkas always using some shyt that happened in the cartoon to discredit wolverine, marvel's arguably most popular character. and then you were riding for cyclops? one of the gayest dudes in marvel history, lolol, opinion cannot be taken seriously after saying such things.

You mean the actual fukking leader of the X-Men. Tactical genius. and aka That Dude. cmon son. Cyke that nikka.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Still took an L and got in that space pod with the quickness
took four dudes to make him flee. He took his fair share of Ls, that aint one of em. nor did he take any of those Ls to Goku :sas1:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
You mean the actual fukking leader of the X-Men. Tactical genius. and aka That Dude. cmon son. Cyke that nikka.
he is the leader bc he was one of the first students not because he is the most capable. i think a guy who has fought his entire life and is a trained ninja and samurai and worked with the cia and canadian spec ops knows a bit more than some boy scout fakkit. and if they go head to head, cyclops dumbass is done as well. lol at anyone being a fan of this fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
he is the leader bc he was one of the first students not because he is the most capable. i think a guy who has fought his entire life and is a trained ninja and samurai and worked with the cia and canadian spec ops knows a bit more than some boy scout fakkit. and if they go head to head, cyclops dumbass is done as well. lol at anyone being a fan of this fakkit.

You full of shyt. And cyke gonna come for that ass. fukk wolverine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:sas2:

-------

-------

-------

-------

:sas1:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
And yet another fakkit trying to stan cyclops. You retards do understand that if cyclops ever really punched wolverine, he would break his godddamn hand right? And this is the problem with comics to begin with, cyclops is a normal human aside from his eye laser shyt. He has no enhanced physical abilities whatsoever, yet he is able to survive an enraged wolverine coming after him. That is bad writing. Wolverine is both enhanced physically AND arguably the greatest fighter in marvel. He can move faster than humans can register. Hate when writers do this stupid shyt. Written correctly, wolverine would kill cyclops within 30 seconds of getting within eyesight of him. That is just the way it is. Cyclops can do nothing to stop wolverine and wolverine can easily kill him. Post all the terrible scans you want of people who are too retarded to understand simple abc logic, it just makes you look stupid. That's like if i became a comic artist and made a comic of a third grader whooping hulk's ass. Well it counts because whoop dee doo, i'm a comic artist so what i say is gospel. This is the same shyt, and cyclops is the third grader.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Vegeta has taken so many Ls compared to Logan. The X-Man movie made Cyclops a bytch and a cry baby
He was/is a bytch and a crybaby

Only the new comics they make Cyclops tough... After Jean shytted on him as Pheonix and he got a ride or die bytch to gas him up.

Logan been a loner and a G... Married Storm, got Jeans guts I believe, fukked bytches throughout history, never was a bytchass nikka...

They always tried to push Cyclops corny ass as the leader and somehow more of a threat than Logan which made virtually no sense forcing him to be some Captain American mutant or some shyt..

The movies basically shytted on any wackass comic gassing dude Cyclops up

Vegeta my guy but only when Bulma gave him some box and made him chill tf out.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Wolverine had his whole Adamantium ripped out and simped on Jean Grey. He gotta hold the biggest L for that imho:wow:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
don't compare the PRINCE to that MIDGET wolverine

Vegeta had to work for everything he had, he gave his blood,sweat, tears and life for what he believed in

Wolverine is literally invincible wtf why should i root for him

theres no moment in Xmen that can even compare to the moment Vegeta hugged trunks for the first time before sacrificing himself

no moment like when Vegeta emerged and whooped Android 19s bytch ass

no twist like Vegeta revealing he used Babadi and was never under his control

and no moment like when Vegeta shed literal tears, and put his PRIDE aside (the one thing that defines him) and told Goku to kill that fukker Freeza and avenge his father and his people :damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Which one was schemed on to have his body possessed by demons while his soul was sent to hell in their place and forced to fight demons while being mocked by the devil. Also, leading him to be hunted by all those he killed that were sent to hell in top of that? Only for him to finally escape and seek revenge only to have the one's that set him up trick him into killing his kids and they meanwhile commit suicide so he can't kill them? :merchant:Eternal Ls:wow: