• Leonardo

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think of Spiderman as less of a boy scout but I was thinking only about "team leaders". Black suit Spidey is just ....:datazz:

He would consider himself a boy scout and I know those that work with him do. The difference though is that you get to see him have some internal conflict with doing the right thing an of course since he's a motor mouth and teases his villains along with anyone else who's a jerk, the boy scout thing is kinda overlooked

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Exactly. I'm fine with Ralph winning this poll but I think he's winning cause he's the "Hardcore/Violent" one. He's like the Vegeta of the Turtles, lol. But Mikey was hands down the most popular Turtle during the original cartoon run. I don't view as him being "Shoved" on us kids as much as as lot of kids identified with being Mikey more than the other guys.
I can roll with this reply 100%. If you look at people in general alot seem to want to be that Raph type dude. I love Mikey in all of them I didn't watch the one from the early 2000's looked liked they were on that Balco. I loved Mikey in the arcade game (rarely played if I couldn't use him) that got plenty of my money even though they all have traits we admire depending on the situation. I like them all but obviously Mikey is my favorite.

:mjlol:
Anyway Mikey is the easiest one for kids to latch onto. He's the one tossing around the catchphrases, he dances, he always looks like he's having fun
Basically

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can roll with this reply 100%. If you look at people in general alot seem to want to be that Raph type dude. I love Mikey in all of them I didn't watch the one from the early 2000's looked liked they were on that Balco. I loved Mikey in the arcade game (rarely played if I couldn't use him) that got plenty of my money even though they all have traits we admire depending on the situation. I like them all but obviously Mikey is my favorite.

Basically

Breh you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't watch that 03 cartoon. There's not enough jelly in the world

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
He would consider himself a boy scout and I know those that work with him do. The difference though is that you get to see him have some internal conflict with doing the right thing an of course since he's a motor mouth and teases his villains along with anyone else who's a jerk, the boy scout thing is kinda overlooked

Spidey is more of the everyman/average guy than a boy scout. Spidey loses his temper, is prone to ignorance or laziness, isn't very observant at times, makes a lot of mistakes, basically almost everyone could relate to Spidey in some fashion because he has so many average everyday qualities. Whereas the boy scout types like Superman, Cyclops, Cap, etc. they are more elitist in perception because its so hard and difficult to be on that straight and narrow as long as they have done it. And to be that good, for that long, without constant errors or fukk ups takes a lot of work.

Most people don't like that aspect of characters because they can't relate to working that hard or not giving into their more base desires or are just downright envious of their achievement. But as you get older, you start to appreciate consistent performers more than anything. Nothing is harder to maintain than consistency.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
how the fukk you take something as simple as "which is your favorite turtle" and turn it into some psychological shyt? :what:
man shut the fukk up and just state your turtle
fukkin weirdos

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Leo reminded me most of me... He was the leader cuz he was the best fighter and he had two Kitana blades and the blue bandana was the icing on the cake
Mike was my number 2 donny was a geek and raph was an angry a$$hole

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of the turtles it was Leo but what made me a fan of TMNT was the villains. General Traag was my fav. Then nutwing the orange rhino dude,baxter, super shredder etc. i remember my pops found krang's body toy at a flea market and my face was like :ohhh: For a week.

Then when i got the technodrome for my birthday maaaan every fukking imaginary battle involved that vehicle. Top 3 toy vehicle next to the G.I Joe General and transformers fortress maximus

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Out of the turtles it was Leo but what made me a fan of TMNT was the villains. General Traag was my fav. Then nutwing the orange rhino dude,baxter, super shredder etc. i remember my pops found krang's body toy at a flea market and my face was like :ohhh: For a week.

Then when i got the technodrome for my birthday maaaan every fukking imaginary battle involved that vehicle. Top 3 toy vehicle next to the G.I Joe General and transformers fortress maximus

TCATSV-10L.JPG