Votes: 58 45.3%
  • Leonardo

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leonardo. :salute:
He was the leader, he had the illest weapon, and he's the guy that has to make the difficult choices nobody else wants to make. The guy that will do the right thing no matter the cost. The guy who CAN'T act on his emotions the way the other turtles do, because everybody's counting on him. can He's a boy scout, but he'll handle business when he has to.
But then again, I'm also a Cyclops fan so I guess I'm just partial to leaders most of the time.

All four turtles were dope in their own way though.

Mikey had all the best catchphrases, was the funniest, and would probably be the chillest turtle to hang out with in real life. And that Bruce Lee nunchuck game :banderas:
Donatello was the most slept on turtle. He invented all of their gadgets, and he was :ohlawd: in the games.

Raphael had the swag, and the attitude. He was like the Wolverine/Vegeta of the Turtles. He was always ready to throw down, any time, anywhere :birdman:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Raphael for sure. My mom copped the action figure and the plush doll for me.

Even had a real turtle at one point. He had a small red streak on top of his head, guess what I named him? I lived in a project and since we never got a fish tank or anything, so I had that little guy chilling in a bowl of water on the window seal.

Somewhere down the line I got negligent with feeding and caring for him, and he passed on as a result. It's all good tho.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
lft3br8.png

Don't sleep on my breh

jyZVLai.gif