White boy lets the men on TikTok make his tinder profile; gets 30 matches in 5hrs; 600 kept in a mon

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
In:mjgrin:

this thread gonna share similarities with skeetsinternal threads

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Women play the part and tell you exactly what they think they are supposed to.

What they claim to want and what they respond to in reality are much different.

Always pay attention to their actions and not their words and know that they are only loyal to their emotions.

Make them earn your respect, be confident, and present yourself in a masculine manner opposite to what they say and watch how they act. Make them play by your rules not the other around.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

Always pay attention to their actions and not their words and know that they are only loyal to their emotions.

Make them earn your respect, be confident, and present yourself in a masculine manner opposite to what they say and watch how they act. Make them play by your rules not the other around.

This is 100.

Even the most honest women don't consider saying the right thing as lying.

Listen to the detail about her past relationships and see if they match what they say they're looking for. if not, you hsve a confused liar. DO NOT TAKE SERIOUS.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Take notes young nikkas.

This is gospel.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Quick laugh for tonight. Men on TikTok fix his tinder after he lets women do his TikTok for a month. Massive results and sauce given.

Tinder profile by women that get no results : https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8XMac4f/
Tinder profile set up by “the boys” Zack on TikTok

day one results: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8XMuoNf/

One month tiktok:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8XM7ANL/
Basic white men eat off dating apps. I’ve seen it first hand.

There’s this white dude from SF I know, made a tinder and Bumble with horrible ass pics. Only like 2 of em.

Got hundreds of matches daily. Dude showed his shyt he never opened and he legit had thousands of women who liked him. Bumble was full of messages too. Me and my brehs were shocked cause we never seen or experienced any shyt like it and we all had way better pics.

Matched with bad females of pretty much every ethnicity.

Wasn’t even super handsome gang or anything. Just average g easy looking CAC.

I honestly blame the media. Modern day effects of brainwashing.

Yet another reason why these apps ain’t shyt

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Basic white men eat off dating apps. I’ve seen it first hand.

There’s this white dude from SF I know, made a tinder and Bumble with horrible ass pics. Only like 2 of em.

Got hundreds of matches daily. Dude showed his shyt he never opened and he legit had thousands of women who liked him. Bumble was full of messages too. Me and my brehs were shocked cause we never seen or experienced any shyt like it and we all had way better pics.

Matched with bad females of pretty much every ethnicity.

Wasn’t even super handsome gang or anything. Just average g easy looking CAC.

I honestly blame the media. Modern day effects of brainwashing.

Yet another reason why these apps ain’t shyt
Why is it always the white man w you

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I been telling y'all for a while stop listening to these women and just secure the bag and the p*ssy will come to you. Listen to these womens music, how they dress, dance, talk, act. These women play hardball like they don't want you, bruh these women are BEGGING y'all to fukk them damn near. I will never understand how the game got flipped upside down so bad in the course of like 5 to 7 years. shyt is insane how many men out here don't realize the power they really have in the dating game.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa