White boy lets the men on TikTok make his tinder profile; gets 30 matches in 5hrs; 600 kept in a mon

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
it was a relevant story pertaining to the thread that you literally chose to make about a CAC:dwillhuh:
It’s halfway relevant but ik brehs eating out CA too so the point your making may have some validity but isn’t completely valid

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
It’s halfway relevant but ik brehs eating out CA too so the point your making may have some validity but isn’t completely valid
I should know, I’m one of those brehs :gucci:

King

Daps
nikka, aint you 300 lbs or something
Nikka, I’m fly, cut, and handsome as shyt.

Don’t ever compare me to your :flabbynsick: WOAT genetics ass, even steroids couldn’t save you :russ:

King

Daps
why everybody think u fat ?
I see it in every thread u in
It all started with the homosexual elder c00n @KyokushinKarateMan taking pics that were behind spoilers in my gym progress thread.

I had sonned his entire existence for being a disgrace to the black race. So he started catching repressed homosexual feelings over a man doing what his father should’ve done over a century ago.

As a result he ended up saving and reposting photos of me while I was on a bulk. Other gay dikk riding ass mfers who can’t keep me out they head chimed in and made it a thing. Mfers couldn’t wait to oogle over my body like fags.

It’s funny as shyt to me now because I’m actually cut up again and look better than all of the weird ass mfers commenting this shyt combined:heh:

These fakkits legit have no lives.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basic white men eat off dating apps. I’ve seen it first hand.

There’s this white dude from SF I know, made a tinder and Bumble with horrible ass pics. Only like 2 of em.

Got hundreds of matches daily. Dude showed his shyt he never opened and he legit had thousands of women who liked him. Bumble was full of messages too. Me and my brehs were shocked cause we never seen or experienced any shyt like it and we all had way better pics.

Matched with bad females of pretty much every ethnicity.

Wasn’t even super handsome gang or anything. Just average g easy looking CAC.

I honestly blame the media. Modern day effects of brainwashing.

Yet another reason why these apps ain’t shyt
Even though I want to argue this because the logics of it sound retarded, but this is actually legit facts and it's a global phenomena...i call basic wm amongst my friends who're on dating apps (including basic wm friends) 'the algorithm' because they cut through it like a laser beam. It's because they're inoffensive and effectively societies 'default'. They're not too handsome to make girls feel intimidated by their beauty, they're not too ugly to show off to their friends and they look like they'd have 'regular' interests so they don't feel like if they got in a convo with them they'd be out of their depth or feel boring or stupid. They literally look like blank slates to project whatever they want onto them. And if the brudda has any type of bants and/or charisma then he's gonna go clear on dating apps.

I used to work with one brudda who was the definition of average looking cheeky english lad and my daaaaaays i used to be so entertained going through his dating apps everytime we worked. To give insight into how popping his sh't was i remember going 'ayo _____ lemme see your tinder inbox 1 sec......oh only 58 new matches today?...slow one innit? :pachaha: (:mjcry: inside lol)' he used to take a different girl out every weekday and smash the same night. He'd send us football emojis in our groupchat everytime he 'scored'....he had enough hattricks to make messi jealous lmao and these women were all :ohlawd:

I wasn't even mad because i understand how this world works. Especially sex. It was built for people like him to thrive :manny:

He isn't the only white brudda i'm friends with that's seeing that type of success neither.

BUT

There are curveballs.

My malaysian bwoy is like the golden child on dating apps. He looks like a Malaysian young johnny depp, grew up in a east london hood and only likes black and mixed race (with black) women. When he was on dating apps I used to call him the charizard shiny and black women treated him as such. He used to get 100's of likes from DIMES.

He's a hood sort of thuggy weed head malaysian don that dresses like he's a carpenter from paris, he studied nuclear physics at uni, is trying to make it as an artist and can build anything he thinks of with his hands...so he doesn't make any sense as a make up of a person at the best of times lmao but that's my guy though

Anyway, the biggest curveball i can give with dating apps is the guy with the most profile likes in tinder history is a Black man...so there you go :yeshrug:

Last edited:

King

Daps
Even though I want to argue this because the logics of it sound retarded, but this is actually legit facts and it's a global phenomena...i call basic wm amongst my friends who're on dating apps (including basic wm friends) 'the algorithm' because they cut through it like a laser beam. It's because they're inoffensive and effectively societies 'default'. They're not too handsome to make girls feel intimidated by their beauty but they're not too ugly to show off to their friends. If the brudda has any type of bants and/or charisma then he's gonna go clear on dating apps.

I used to work with one brudda who was the definition of average looking cheeky english lad and my daaaaaays i used to be so entertained asking to look through his dating apps everytime we worked. To give insight into how popping his sh't was i remember going 'ayo _____ lemme see your tinder inbox 1 sec......oh only 58 new matches today?...slow one innit? :pachaha: (:mjcry: inside: lol)' he used to take a different girl out every weekday and smash the same night. He'd send us football emojis in our groupchat everytime he 'scored'....he had enough hattricks to make messi jealous lmao and these women were all :ohlawd:

I wasn't even mad because i understand how this world works. Especially sex. It was built for people like him to thrive :manny:

He isn't the only white brudda i'm friends with that's seeing that type of success neither.

BUT

There are curveballs.

My malaysian bwoy is like the golden child on dating apps. He looks like a Malaysian young johnny depp, grew up in a east london hood and only likes black and mixed race (with black) women. When he was on dating apps I used to call him the charizard shiny and black women treated him as such. He used to get 100's of likes from DIMES.

And

The guy with the most profile likes in tinder history is a Black man...so there you go :yeshrug:
Yeah I honestly don’t give a fukk about the racial politics of online dating because it’s meaningless as fukk and is toxic as fukk for any strong black man to concern himself wirh.

Most people in general are mentally weak and seek white validation, it’s a natural consequence of growing up in a white supremest society without any real guidance.

Tinder isn’t a real place, faker and more meaningless than social media.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
And now in classic coli fashion the thread will turn into posters writing treatises insulting one another.

Ol "prologue: Why you a bytchass nikka and can't get women and are also gay" ass motherfukkers

Ol "Chapter 1: why you should never fix your fingers to quote my username ever again" ass motherfukkers

Ol "Chapter 325: why every thread you make should flop with a 1 star on the way and complimentary negs" ass motherfukkers

Ol "Epilogue: why i will neg you on sight and I would fukk your hoes if you can even get any" ass motherfukkers

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Basic white men eat off dating apps. I’ve seen it first hand.

There’s this white dude from SF I know, made a tinder and Bumble with horrible ass pics. Only like 2 of em.

Got hundreds of matches daily. Dude showed his shyt he never opened and he legit had thousands of women who liked him. Bumble was full of messages too. Me and my brehs were shocked cause we never seen or experienced any shyt like it and we all had way better pics.

Matched with bad females of pretty much every ethnicity.

Wasn’t even super handsome gang or anything. Just average g easy looking CAC.

I honestly blame the media. Modern day effects of brainwashing.

Yet another reason why these apps ain’t shyt
Hes white in sf

If you make a tinder and put a profile in south africa..you will get like 20 matches a day

Tinder is all bout location/race

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
And now in classic coli fashion the thread will turn into posters writing treatises insulting one another.

Ol "prologue: Why you a bytchass nikka and can't get women and are also gay" ass motherfukkers

Ol "Chapter 1: why you should never fix your fingers to quote my username ever again" ass motherfukkers

Ol "Chapter 325: why every thread you make should flop with a 1 star on the way and complimentary negs" ass motherfukkers

Ol "Epilogue: why i will neg you on sight and I would fukk your hoes if you can even get any" ass motherfukkers

There’s too many on sight blood feuds so it’s inevitable threads will always turn to that if they go on long enough