White fireman who spat on & called 3 yr old Black infant a "n**ger" gets reinstated by KC Fire dept.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
too many times we have this forgive and forget mentality when it comes to us and the community under serious threat, harm or death. If we had an agenda that pushed consequences and a call to action, demands for accountability - I think it would shift the tide of them always getting away with no punishment or retribution. But for us to remain passive, it's causing the epidemic that is happening every day.

That "forgive and forget" b.s. is actually a remnant from our slavery days. A time where many had no choice but to do just that. I mean, what else were they going to do, get buck?

So couple that attitude with christianity and you have...THE AFRICAN AMERICAN. Equipped with a built in excuse to do nothing. To be cowardly. After all: We can leave it in jesus hands.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Actually.. yes. I've never been in jail or in any serious trouble either. But if it came down to someone harming my child or young family member that can't defend themselves.. I would risk death or jail in order to protect or save them. honestly - he would have left that restaurant dead or not in walking position. and this is from someone who has only been in 1 fight, in all her life. The benefits in hurt caused for him, would have outweighed any risks to myself.

THIS. I've been in a couple of fights and close calls but I've never been to jail or in trouble by the police other then arguing with them, cussing them out. (in a white populated area n still wonder why I'm still alive) and I know how I am. I'm not a person that's gonna accept bullying by anyone. Don't care how big they are. Idk how I will react if a cop shot my folks family or friends. But I will have to do something.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all ain't killing shyt, shut it up. But a good beating I believe. I'm actually surprised it didn't escalate further. Some sort of retribution has to occur. I'd have to let karma have the leftovers.

But y'all always gotta OD on some shyt lol.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm referring to when you told me your family doesn't take Ls kindly. Was just wondering if yall would've accepted that L?

My bad bro, I wasn’t understanding the context of your question. Yeah payback would be a must :myman:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
People call me crazy but that’s why I’m a ghost out here and I’m VERY selective about where I go. I don’t ever want to be in this position... Damned if you do, damned if you don’t and you have to wake up and look at yourself in the mirror everyday.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Been said someone should have handed out that work to dude on the spot.

Had he spit on my daughters he would have been on disability.

fukk that.

Man I'm hype sitting here imagining someone, especially a cac spitting on my precious daughter! And calling her a nword.

I would've lost the ability to speak...and returned to a primal state. Been in that bytch hollering like a fukkin werewolf. As I ate his fukkin face.

My child is innocent and will remain so. I will die for her honor.