White fireman who spat on & called 3 yr old Black infant a "n**ger" gets reinstated by KC Fire dept.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Has he been charged with a crime?
Misdemeanor charges - disorderly and battery . Those charges don’t usually add up to jail time. At the least he should have gotten assault and battery, criminal mischief, assault/abuse of a minor

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
but cacs can spit on black children and get his job back, meaning he left that restaurant walking (ok understandable) but also can easily be found and nothing happens to him

That self-hate is strong..

Agree, we are our own worst enemy at times. Misplaced blame and priorities and putting attention on the wrong causes. Then you have the blacks in positions of authority that don’t help or if they do try to help , they’re attacked or complained about which makes them not want to do anything .

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
i don't understand. as a bystander, my foot would have been on his head. people need to start checking these mother fukkers. and they will keep at it because nobody aint doing shyt.

we gonna let them assualt black children now? unfukkingbelievable. probably was nothing but elderly black people in that restaurant.

Last edited:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Not a single ass whipping was handed out...:gucci:

That's hard. That's real hard to let something like that happen to a THREE year old.

I understand what some posters are saying about the long term ramifications...it's very unfourtante that we wouldn't be given the "I understand, you did what you had to do" pat on the back.

But if a black man had done that to a white child and called that child a filthy cracker...DEATH would have been alright and that man would have walked away with justification.

This is really depressing. I think about the kids I don't have all the time...especially having a son. It makes you stress.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Those firefighters' unions are even stronger than the police :francis:

Pretty much impossible to lose your job as a firefighter in a major city. You could kill someone DUI, do time for it, and come back to the station with a fukking casserole and back pay waiting for you :francis:

These dudes really pulling down 200K+ with all that overtime mostly chillin, playing Xbox live and banging thots in the storeroom :francis:

They got the cities over a barrel since 9/11...took full advantage of the "first responder" love and got to the money :francis:

Shyt is just unbelievable. :mindblown::mindblown:

And of course, you watch that Eric Garner video, u can see the "first responders" in that ambulance not doin a DAMN thing to save that man's life :scust::scust:

When u really get up on the scam theyre running your visceral response to seeing a fire truck will be straight :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Someone in the family, "has" to step up and take care of this demon. Regardless of what the consequences are!

Irrational.

You thinking emotionally and not rationally.

Go do something violent and now a family member is in jail and paying monetary penalties. Why you think the family pulled the grandad back. He reacted the way a normal human being would act, but cotdamnit, family is there to check you and rationalize a rightfully emotional situation.

Fireman wins twice, and maybe or maybe not one lost if he is injured by family member.

• Different course of action, like file a lawsuit against Hooters if they don't hand over the videotape showing fireman spitting on child.
  • Now request Hooters pay back the money they spent since they didn't finish the meal.
  • Now the main event, if fireman is not convicted for spitting, then file civil suit against him.

You can get in them pockets and avoid having a relative in jail for 3 years. Spitting on one's grandson as you can see was going to lead to a fight with an unpredictable outcome if they both let their rage out.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
^^^
Y'all ain't killing shyt, shut it up. But a good beating I believe. I'm actually surprised it didn't escalate further. Some sort of retribution has to occur. I'd have to let karma have the leftovers.

But y'all always gotta OD on some shyt lol.
How do you know how someone will react after watching their toddler get assaulted by an adult? Do you have kids?

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
:snoop: the city reinstated him and he's still not convicted why would you have this man of all people as an active firefighter???:why:

If I was one of them professional athletes who was released or suspended for just charges, I would have a problem.

They shyttin on black people blatant...