RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Because the ones being fetished (black men) by and large don't care, at least not enough to be actively vocal about it. The Coli is the most I've heard nikkas talking down on white women and even that is in between all the PAWG threads. Most black men with anything going for themselves and a little game just avoid white women outside of just sex, they know the game, no need to really speak on it. In college there was always that one white girl that cliqued up with a group of black girls. All the dudes in black orgs ran thru them but wouldn't dare date them publicly, we knew we could get a fine sista so why put a label on ourselves openly dating a white chick. They usually go on to date a square accountant who aint know her past or get pregnant by an unidentified man. Saw this often in college.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Never wear shorts in a supermarket full of cacs :scust: you'll have Rosie O'donnell cac bytches looking at your dikk print eye to eye like wassup :takedat: not giving a fukk. middle aged femcacs flirting with you while their husband is in another aisle.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Can you provide some social media accounts of said white women who like black dudes
Just to see if your telling the truth of course

- blackierobinson

If you want help getting white girls, just send out the hashtag #downforthebrown and see who bites:yeshrug:

Or go to your local walmart.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Because the ones being fetished (black men) by and large don't care, at least not enough to be actively vocal about it. The Coli is the most I've heard nikkas talking down on white women and even that is in between all the PAWG threads. Most black men with anything going for themselves and a little game just avoid white women outside of just sex, they know the game, no need to really speak on it. In college there was always that one white girl that cliqued up with a group of black girls. All the dudes in black orgs ran thru them but wouldn't dare date them publicly, we knew we could get a fine sista so why put a label on ourselves openly dating a white chick. They usually go on to date a square accountant who aint know her past or get pregnant by an unidentified man. Saw this often in college.

whoa breh, i'm an accountant, and i'm the most savage mufukka on this site.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

Worked at a walmart years ago, every other white girl was all about black dudes. It was legit crazy, you didn't even have to run game. Somethin was in the water at that place.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I realized not to get to casual with clothes at work. I had a job once in an office, decided to wear a short sleeve buttonup one day. Mind you this after I had been working out for the last few weeks, so the shirt was probably a lil tight fitting. I went to get help for a project, and the stares and touching on my arm I was getting from older white women, who usually never made any innuendo gestures towards me, made me uncomfortable like shiit...:dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How come no one calls em out on making another human being a fetish?

When I was younger, I thought "Cool someone likes me for me" I wasn't woke at all. Thinking back on it, they all had father issues and I feel like they used me to "get back" at their parents for whatever reason. I had some who (later on I realized) wanted the stereotypical black guy they saw in movies and rap videos.

Fast forward a few years, I legit had a (white) girl tell me she liked the idea of me more than me myself . I curbed her so fast. Then went back:snoop: then walked away that same night, deleting that number for the last time.:jawalrus:

My point is how come people cape,simp,etc for people who never respected you to being with? Who only see your entire race as a sexual object? I don't know if I could ever date a white girl again and being more aware now, how can you? Even back then, if she said somethin racial, I wouldn't just take it. So many fights.

Had a white girl tell me "It's hard being white ya know? Especially a girl in these times. In this area man, it's crazy"

I'm like :ohhh::jbhmm:maybe..."

"Hol up :why:"

"What?! :stopitslime:"

Best time I've ever had was with this Filipino/black nerdy chick. We both had way too many demons, but I like to think she gave me a new perspective on dating. I never thought about race when dating, thinking it wasn't a big deal. As much as race shouldn't be an issue, it is. It's our reality and the amount of times I've been threatened and make a joke in front of their families, it hardly seems worth it.

I recently lost a friend to the PAWG life, so it got me thinkin:yeshrug:
Corny nikka alert smfh.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:yeshrug: at my wack job i have real white chicks flirt with me....like white, white chicks....taylor swift white chicks.....

i always decline their advances , but if my economic situation dont change soon....idk...thats the new come up...thats the new start up capital

Ditto.....70% of the white chicks at my job have flirted with me. The busted fat ones, the ones too old to be doing that shyt, the milfs, the young cute ones, etc.

That's one of the many reasons why they don't want to hire young black men into corporate positions, outside of just flat out not wanting nikkas around. They'll hire a little dainty fairy instead.