Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
How come no one calls em out on making another human being a fetish?

When I was younger, I thought "Cool someone likes me for me" I wasn't woke at all. Thinking back on it, they all had father issues and I feel like they used me to "get back" at their parents for whatever reason. I had some who (later on I realized) wanted the stereotypical black guy they saw in movies and rap videos.

Fast forward a few years, I legit had a (white) girl tell me she liked the idea of me more than me myself . I curbed her so fast. Then went back:snoop: then walked away that same night, deleting that number for the last time.:jawalrus:

My point is how come people cape,simp,etc for people who never respected you to being with? Who only see your entire race as a sexual object? I don't know if I could ever date a white girl again and being more aware now, how can you? Even back then, if she said somethin racial, I wouldn't just take it. So many fights.

Had a white girl tell me "It's hard being white ya know? Especially a girl in these times. In this area man, it's crazy"

I'm like :ohhh::jbhmm:maybe..."

"Hol up :why:"

"What?! :stopitslime:"

Best time I've ever had was with this Filipino/black nerdy chick. We both had way too many demons, but I like to think she gave me a new perspective on dating. I never thought about race when dating, thinking it wasn't a big deal. As much as race shouldn't be an issue, it is. It's our reality and the amount of times I've been threatened and make a joke in front of their families, it hardly seems worth it.

I recently lost a friend to the PAWG life, so it got me thinkin:yeshrug:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: at my wack job i have real white chicks flirt with me....like white, white chicks....taylor swift white chicks.....

i always decline their advances , but if my economic situation dont change soon....idk...thats the new come up...thats the new start up capital

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
:yeshrug: at my wack job i have real white chicks flirt with me....like white, white chicks....taylor swift white chicks.....

i always decline their advances , but if my economic situation dont change soon....idk...thats the new come up...thats the new start up capital
KwhaEBp.gif

Anyway, to answer OPs question its because of low self-esteem. Theres nothing okay about being fetishized. Good for you for finally realizing that!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KwhaEBp.gif

Anyway, to answer OPs question its because of low self-esteem. Theres nothing okay about being fetishized. Good for you for finally realizing that!

when have i ever lied....i deal with hundreds of them a week.... u think one not gonna be interested?

knuckles u dont gotta be a simp ....thats your problem

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
They do get called out tho, Kardashians stay being called out for they black dikk fetish.

Funny you bring them up, I never saw them as white girls really. I dunno why, I know they are Armenian yea? For whatever reason, I think of them more as arabs than "typical white girl".:yeshrug:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
They do get called out tho, Kardashians stay being called out for they black dikk fetish.
They still get is pretty easy compared to the black people who act like them...

And the Kardashians are annoying fame whores not just a regular white girl dating a black guy. Heidi Klum was married to Seal but she didn't come off as being hoe or trying to use Seal.

Khloe is still married and bouncing around trying to get a new baller. She in the category like Draya they are hoes and should be treated accordingly. Hoes do not deserve to be girlfriends and definetly not wives......but now a days some nikkas think just because a hoe is fine or non black that some how means she's "different" or deserves to be treated better. No she's no different then the next hoe...

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

:mjlol:

That pivotal moment when nikkas try to justify fukking the descendants of slave masters, and the current beneficiaries of their slavery :banderas:

MsReal

All Star
Daps
When you lot stop dissing black women for being strong, having opinions, then you'll realise the PAWG life is crazy.

Your strong, opinionated men god made your women to partner you as equals to face this world.

But hey I'm half cac, pawg away :russ:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Heidi Klum was married to Seal but she didn't come off as being hoe or trying to use Seal.

Um, you might want to do some research on Heidi Klum and Seal's relationship. She was on the Oprah Winfrey show in 2005 (I remember this episode vividly because my mom use to watch Oprah's show religiously and when i came back from middle school I use to catch the 4pm show) and Oprah had asked Heidi how she and Seal met and what she initially liked about him/fell in love with. Heidi flat out said, 'We met at a gym here in LA. I saw him coming out of the guys locker room and he was wearing spandax, biking shorts. The first thing I noticed was how big his penis was. It was like it was staring at me. The rest is history.' So, yes she's a hoe like the rest of them that fetishizes Black men and their anatomy. This woman basically said on national tv that she got with a Black man because of his large penis, which not only confirmed the sterotype of Black men but also relegated them to being nothing more than a secondary position used only when you need sexual pleasure.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
just because someone only dates _____ or finds another race attractive doesn't necessarily mean they're fetishizing them. If you're interest in someone is driven ONLY by sexual desire then it's a fetish.

Fetishizing is far from exclusive to IR relationships. Black men fetishize black women and vice versa, white girls fetishize white men and vice versa, etc.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Um, you might want to do some research on Heidi Klum and Seal's relationship. She was on the Oprah Winfrey show in 2005 (I remember this episode vividly because my mom use to watch Oprah's show religiously and when i came back from middle school I use to catch the 4pm show) and Oprah had asked Heidi how she and Seal met and what she initially liked about him/fell in love with. Heidi flat out said, 'We met at a gym here in LA. I saw him coming out of the guys locker room and he was wearing spandax, biking shorts. The first thing I noticed was how big his penis was. It was like it was staring at me. The rest is history.' So, yes she's a hoe like the rest of them that fetishizes Black men and their anatomy. This woman basically said on national tv that she got with a Black man because of his large penis, which not only confirmed the sterotype of Black men but also relegated them to being nothing more than a secondary position used only when you need sexual pleasure.

she likes his dikk so much she cheated on him with a cac :mjlol:

Seal -- I Wish Heidi Wouldn't 'Fornicate with the Help'