White House authorizes use of lethal force for military stationed at the border

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
nikka

this land is settler/coloinizied nation founded by literal white supremacists at the expungement of its native populace propped up by the labor and subjugation of African people

and you over here talking about “it’s borders”

some imaginary lines on the ground crackas came up with

is that the area of white supremacy you’re willing to be ok with

cause that’s troubling

and also we wouldn’t have this problem if America hadn’t been destablizing Latin America countries, overthrowing their democratically elected leaders and propping up dictators since the 80’s

but hey

in America, I guess we always want to punch down and never up. can’t make white daddy angry

So is that a yes :mjpls:

I hate Trump too but he got one with this, how you going get mad at a country defending it's borders :jbhmm:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So is that a yes :mjpls:

I hate Trump too but he got one with this, how you going get mad at a country defending it's borders :jbhmm:
Lethal military force authorization against migrants when it's not needed at all is just white supremacist code for white nationalism enforcement via military. It's the same thing when the police use lethal force on us.

Remember, this is the same guy the encouraged police brutality months ago. Its apart of the same white system.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
nikka

this land is settler/coloinizied nation founded by literal white supremacists at the expungement of its native populace propped up by the labor and subjugation of African people

and you over here talking about “it’s borders”

some imaginary lines on the ground crackas came up with

is that the area of white supremacy you’re willing to be ok with

cause that’s troubling

and also we wouldn’t have this problem if America hadn’t been destablizing Latin America countries, overthrowing their democratically elected leaders and propping up dictators since the 80’s

but hey

in America, I guess we always want to punch down and never up. can’t make white daddy angry

Alotta brehs are smart enough to see the problem with colonial borders in Africa tho :snoop: