White people are furious right now...smh

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Wow, you're dumb. Being friendly on TUF kills buzz/hype for the fight. People want animosity and rivalries. If you watch that video and believe that Jones truly dislikes Sonnen, then you're really dense breh.
those are usually derived from fighters with history and that are in the same weightclass. Considering jones didnt rate sonnen and they were separate weightclasses it would've been pretty dumb if he gave sonnen free advertising by acting like he was bothered by his antics. Jones likes to portray this faux zen like persona anyway its not a stretch to assume he wanted the cameras to catch him being as good a coach as possible.lol at all the dumb jibes tho, if you are going to do that best come with something intelligent or u just end up sounding like a petulant child losing an arguement:russ:

Last edited:

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
those are usually derived from fighters with history and that are in the same weightclass. Considering jones didnt rate sonnen and they were separate weightclasses it would've been pretty dumb if he gave sonnen free advertising by acting like he was bothered by his antics. Jones likes to portray this faux zen like persona anyway its not a stretch to assume he wanted the cameras to catch him being as good a coach as possible.lol at all the dumb jibes tho, if you are going to do that best come with something intelligent or u just end up sounding like a petulant child losing an arguement:russ:

Do you actually believe the BS you spew? You're either a troll or just really fukking dumb.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I support Chael's cism promos, they got people more invested in those Anderson Silva fights and Anderson Silva in general. Even if he really feels that way, it's a work and they're going to fight anyway.

However, there's a lot that suggests that Chael is a sociopath and not a good human being. Doing roids and lying in front of court isn't uncommon in sports, but the real estate money laundering and especially his long history of lying about tapping in fights is real life dishonesty with negative consequences for people, not "just talk"

On topic though, I don't think MMA white fans have more distaste for black people or any nonwhite people than white NFL viewers. The violence of MMA, promoting it as a "dangerous" and "edgy" product, and the drinking that goes along with watching UFC takes away the anti-cism filter more I think.