"White Women Shouldn't Date Black Men" Ads Show Up All Over University (SMU, OU)

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
:skip: these insecure cacs and their obsession with black penis are pathetic

:skip: Pawgs would just fukk brehs to spite them in increased numbers

:skip: imagine the dikk of another race being on your mind and via forums CONSTANTLY

:skip: fukking pathetic, white supremacy is pathetic

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
@HopeKillCure You know none of what you posted is NEW, right? Racist cacs been on this shyt. Some of ya'll act like y'all just woke up and seen racism

Like y'all surprised by shyt like this.

Racism been here and ain't never went no where
:blessed: But they are embolden again. This aint just fakkit posting on reddit or Yahoo comments, they in real life again.

#Trumpset trying to organize some bravery:wow:

These Cacs are ready to fight you to the death for their Pawgs, ya'll aint ready to die for these Beckys like they are.

:sas1:Let the Coli tell it, "Black men only get fat, ugly, undesirable white women that no white man really wants:troll:"

They coming to take back all their fat ugly women brehs:sas2:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
st4lhHN.jpg

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:blessed: But they are embolden again. This aint just fakkit posting on reddit or Yahoo comments, they in real life again.

#Trumpset trying to organize some bravery:wow:

These Cacs are ready to fight you to the death for their Pawgs, ya'll aint ready to die for these Beckys like they are.

:sas1:Let the Coli tell it, "Black men only get fat, ugly, undesirable white women that no white man really wants:troll:"

They coming to take back all their fat ugly women brehs:sas2:

Bruh, of course it's real life. Look at the world right now and everything going on. Of course racism shyt like this is going on. Come on now, my nikka

You ain't saying nothing new

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was cool with them calling us nikkas and stopping us from getting jobs, but I will not remain silent as they try to take our pawgs from us. That's where I draw the line :ufdup:

Obviously this is some white boy hating shyt. Some football nikkaz probably took their bytch and they :mad: