"White Women Shouldn't Date Black Men" Ads Show Up All Over University (SMU, OU)

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Black men should take things like this seriously. I mean Lord knows no one can stop you from worshiping your snow queens but these crackas can rive up their violent acts againgst black people like they did during Jim Crow, hanging black men for even looking at white women or increase their attacks on women and children, if they feel threatened.
And get no jail time especially if they are cops

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@HopeKillCure You know none of what you posted is NEW, right? Racist cacs been on this shyt. Some of ya'll act like y'all just woke up and seen racism

Like y'all surprised by shyt like this.

Racism been here and ain't never went no where

You don't see that racists are emboldened by Furher Trumps election?

This is only the beginning.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
These virgin 'alt right' guys are actually crazy. Absolute pathetic individuals.

Go on the chan forums and see these guys in the interracial po*n threads fighting against their urge to look at it and chastising themselves for repeatedly doing so. They can't help themselves. Those 'Blacked' clips trigger these guys. But they stay watching each week.

Why do people think their so obsessed with calling other white men 'cucks' they're straight up projecting.

:mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The Coli be like, " Cacs get any woman they want y'all. We always slummin":mjlol:

My white bytch bad as hell fukk you
mqdefault.jpg

She look way better than that black chick