Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Daps
Carrol_The_walking_dead_2014_no%20sanctuary_zpskd19yiwn.gif

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you think about it Morgan didn't go through all shyt Rick, Carol & co did. They've experienced a lot of loss and learned the hard way through their journey that they can't trust anybody out there. Morgan, on the other hand, has pretty much only had to look out and care for himself after his son died.

Idk, Morgan has probably been through a lot and when you think about it, Morgan has had more personal loss than rick had since he lost his wife and son. Morgan was killing anything that moved human or zombie the 2nd time rick found him. But now something has happened to Morgan to where he doesn't want to kill anybody. We may find out what happened eventually but whatever happened it changed his whole perspective on life.

I'm getting kind of tired of the "Let people who are trying to kill you live so they can come back later and try again" motif. Has there been anyone in this TV show that has had their life spared that didnt come back and try to kill someone from the group again? All of them always come back.

Something's up.

She said "this place is too big to protect, there are too many blind spots. That's how we were able-" then Carl cut her off

One thing I've noticed about this show is that the writers LOVE to throw red herrings everywhere to make you think one thing and have it end up be another. Just like with the car horn from the last episode. We all thought for sure that someone was sabotaging the plan but it just ended up being a coincidence.

I'm thinking the girl was going to say "that's how we were able... to be overrun." or something along those lines.

The show drops a lot of clues but they drop even more false clues and the stuff that seems pretty straight forward is usually false.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Morgan gonna switch up after Carol gets murked.....

It may take a while but just watch....He's gonna go back to being CRAZY Morgan like in season 2.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Something's up.

She said "this place is too big to protect, there are too many blind spots. That's how we were able-" then Carl cut her off
I figured she was about to say that is "how we (meaning her and Carl) were able to get in and out" because she and Carl were going on them little unsanctioned field trips to the woods last season.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:why:

I know she's been like this I watch the show :martin: I'm saying her change of self in the entirety is completely unrealistic.

There is no damn way
a abused wife in her 50's who didn't have the testosterone to step to her husband changes to the point where she is out here in the post-apocalyptic world performing like the missing Expendable :pachaha:
Ive actually witnessed formally abused women turn BAD ASS in real life.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people are forgetting that this whole attacked happened because of Morgan's compassion. Instead of killing the two Wolves who tried to jump him last season he let them go, stopped a walker from eating them and then placed them in a car. The two Wolves then launched an attack on his camp and killed a lot of people. Hopefully this was his wake up call which will lead to him smartening the fukk up. Wolf even told him "you should have killed me". Blood is on his hands