Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the fukked up part is, morgan aint even weak. dude is probably the best close combat fighter of the group now. but they gotta add the same stipulation they gave tyrese, where he feels its morally wrong to kill :francis:
Didn't think of this till you put it this way......

But wouldn't we be equally mad if every black character turned into super nikka and was extra violent

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't think of this till you put it this way......

But wouldn't we be equally mad if every black character turned into super nikka and was extra violent
there's a balance between being naive and being completely savage. how about just being rational like all the other living survivors. morgan literally let a group of them escape with a gun. its tyrese and the hunters all over again.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
These Wolves are savages

Morgan should wake up

The group protected Alexandria without Rick and them

Why does that TSS girl keep leaving? who she reporting to?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I cannot think of one good reason for this show to make the decision to have Morgan act like he did in this episode.
I had no problem with him being compassionate but to have him be delusional is just a bit too much.
How the fukk do you try to show mercy to people who invade your home and butcher your people? What am I as a viewer supposed to connect to with a character who walks up to a maniac chopping someone up into little pieces and offers to let him leave while trying to "reach" him with kind words?
Not being down with murdering people who have philosophical disagreements with you is one thing, taking the turn the other cheek stance with murdering lunatics is just stupid. And as it stands I would be perfectly fine if Morgan dies in the very next episode because I am not really looking forward to him being this unrealistic crabass shooting disapproving looks at Rick and the gang when they do what needs to be done.
I wonder what made the change

He tried to kill those wolves. Put them in the car knocked out and pressed on the horn to bring zombies

Saves Darryl and Gay boy. Gets to the camp with them. And is suddenly in no kill mode?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I swear damn near every TV show thread there's this wack ass post with way too many smilies trying to be funny.
It's all @obarth fault

Used to hold us down with these long posts, custom smileys, new nicknames, pure comedy

Then he stopped.

Now it's like the joker on Gotham. A bunch of people trying to run with his style. Miserably

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what made the change

He tried to kill those wolves. Put them in the car knocked out and pressed on the horn to bring zombies

Saves Darryl and Gay boy. Gets to the camp with them. And is suddenly in no kill mode?
breh, he was in no kill mode last season as well. which is the whole reason he knocked them out instead of killing them

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It's all @obarth fault

Used to hold us down with these long posts, custom smileys, new nicknames, pure comedy

Then he stopped.

Now it's like the joker on Gotham. A bunch of people trying to run with his style. Miserably

:lupe: Yoooo, I remember them joints....Back when I first joined the Coli for the sole reason to discuss The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones with you dudes... Yeah I remember peeps used to be eagerly awaiting his recaps in the threads like dope fiends...

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
ShinyBetterDogwoodclubgall.gif
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ::deadmanny:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Lol man I really feel like some cats can't win when it comes to the portrayal of black people in shows Michonne and Morgan can both fight and they've illustrated that while still giving them human qualities besides savage murdering machines. Like tell me what's really wrong with their portrayal and Ill concede to yall.

He just means they are watered down and stripped of all their awesome moments that make them special or developed.
It would be more tolerable if they were new characters on a new intellectual property, but you gotta understand that these are established characters.

So, imagine they took the X-men comic and made a TV show... but instead of having Storm as the secondary team leader they made Gambit the secondary team leader after Cyclops. And on the show Storm didn't have lightning powers, but now for some reason Beast also has lightning powers in addition to his regular powers... and then later they introduce Bishop, but he isn't a time traveller and doesn't have a big ass gun... he is jyst there to babysit Cyclop's two year old daughter Judith (who isn't even in the comics) and later that season Wolverine gets a big ass gun and they they reveal that Rogue is really from the future.

You would start to see a patern developing, and as a black person that bought and supported the comics and the brand in general who enjoyed the diverse portrayals, it would start to make you feel betrayed and disrespected. Frankly, it would probably piss you off.
:manny: So thats why the comic readers are always irritated.

They gave all of Tyrese's roles away to Shane/Daryl etc...
Shane is only in 7 episodes in the comics, he is an extremely minor character and Daryl doesnt even exist. Tyrese is Rick's right hand for 1/3 of the series (he is in over 40 issues to compared to Shane's 7) and they neutered him by making him a babysitter to Rick's kid, making him hesitant and needing of reassurance from a stronger black female (Sasha) who doesn't even exist in the comics at all. On the show Tyrese is just a big black dude. In the comics he is a retired Atlanta Falcon linebacker. Michone was a lawyer in the comics (they gave that backstory to Andrea in the show). She establishes intimate relationships with Tyrese, and Morgan which they make sure to never let the black chars do on the show... except for Sasha and Bob the black alchoholic. In the comics the alcoholic character is white. Again, thats that bullshyt. The Governer is supposed to be mexican, they made him white. So now he's bossing around his right thats why his right hand dude (Martinez) and it just comes off uncomfortable. In the comic the priest (who is black like on the show) is not such a whiny lil bytch.

So far they haven't messed up Heath ...not gonna talk about the dread wig :dead:
But I got a feeling they are gonna omit one of his story-lines cause just like the coli brehs he loves his pawgs.

And they made sure not to give Tyrese noooooo p*ssy. Even though Tyrese was supposed to be running through Carol on the regular til Chonne showed up. The entire Tyrese/Carol relationship they made into Daryl/Carol then made Tyrese hold a baby the whole time.

So please excuse us when we get upset, its just hard not to.

Last edited: