Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
nah, they gave it away to daryl.

also to keep it real, morgan wasn't shyt in the comics.
True, Daryl got alot of that Tyreesey goodness. Even T-dog got a little towards the end. They passed Tyrese out like a soup kitchen.

:whoa: I like comics Morgan.
He was the only one doing shyt like tryna keep track of the days so they knew when it was somebody's birthday or xmas. :dead:
I feel like he didn't accept that this was just how the world is like everyone else. He thought we could somehow go back and he was tryna keep it from becoming Mad Max.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
I cannot think of one good reason for this show to make the decision to have Morgan act like he did in this episode.
I had no problem with him being compassionate but to have him be delusional is just a bit too much.
How the fukk do you try to show mercy to people who invade your home and butcher your people? What am I as a viewer supposed to connect to with a character who walks up to a maniac chopping someone up into little pieces and offers to let him leave while trying to "reach" him with kind words?
Not being down with murdering people who have philosophical disagreements with you is one thing, taking the turn the other cheek stance with murdering lunatics is just stupid. And as it stands I would be perfectly fine if Morgan dies in the very next episode because I am not really looking forward to him being this unrealistic crabass shooting disapproving looks at Rick and the gang when they do what needs to be done.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it was his sanctuary, it seems as though he doesn't like to stay in 1 place and he just bounces after a while. Meanwhile Rick's group continues to get run out of wherever they stay, which is why it's comical that they think they can protect Alexandria. The reality is Shane was probably the best leader for the group, he just let his obsession for Lori take over and it killed him in the end. Morgan isn't soft he's just trying to hold on to what little humanity he has left. The fact is if he snaps he becomes the most dangerous person in the group because of his skills.

Your chances of survival if your not apart of Ricks immediate "family" is not good at all:francis:.

Dissapointed in Morgan so far,this was supposed to be his season yall:mjcry:....Don't know if they are making him so soft to show some sort of extreme transformation by the end of the season or what? Are they going to try to redo the whole "Rick vs Shane" thing over again? Where Morgan is constantly trying to be the nice guy under extreme circumstances just so Rick can say by the end of the season "See,the world changes you:beli:"....I sure hope not,because for one I'm bored with that and we get that narrative by now....and for two Morgans been out in this zombie world long enough that theres no reason he shouldn't know who he is by now,and what he's willing to do.

Theres going to have to be some good explanation on why Morgan doesn't want to kill even under circumstances where people are brutally chopping up your friends in front of you:mindblown:...If theres not,him becoming a savage by the end of the season will be kindve ridiculous and waaaaay more forced than Carols:heh:

I can only guess Morgan would not want to go there not because he's afraid of what could happen if he snaps,but because he's snapped before and KNOWS what will happen:mjcry:...so I'm curious to see how they explain why he's so delusional,it better be good or this emasculated black male theory is really bout to get some traction:sas1:

If Morgan is a flop I guess we still got Dre Day:banderas:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
When Carol was dressed up as a Wolf at the end of the episode it so reminded of Omar from the Wire, the whistle of "Farmers in the bell" started playing in my head :dead:

I still can't believe that girl ate a turtle raw though... like little breh was just walking minding his business when she probably just picked him up and just started chewing on his head :mjlol: that Turtle had to be like :damn:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You must be out of your fukk'n mind.
This was arguably the best episode of the walking dead, ever.

Art Barr
Seriously???? The dialogue was trash (it's been getting worse and worse by the season) blood on the camera shyt was cheesy, Morgan and the priest being bytches in this particular situation was :mindblown:
I give you Carol because I still dig how she hired the fact that she is one of the most ruthless protagonists on the show.

Other than that, :camby:
You were just pumped for the carnage breh

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Re watched today. You know you always catch some new little shyt
:ohhh:
OG Carol wasn't crying at the end about killing them demons or even the lady smoker

She looked over and saw that little boy that she keeps being mean to had put his little stamp on her porch
I believe she felt guilty then
:mjcry:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
When the hell did they show Michonne fencing breh???
In the third season season she mentioned it and how she knew how to use the sword. In the comic , you see her practice , this episode
article-2555621-1B58518500000578-966_634x356.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people are forgetting that this whole attacked happened because of Morgan's compassion. Instead of killing the two Wolves who tried to jump him last season he let them go, stopped a walker from eating them and then placed them in a car. The two Wolves then launched an attack on his camp and killed a lot of people. Hopefully this was his wake up call which will lead to him smartening the fukk up. Wolf even told him "you should have killed me". Blood is on his hands

Same thing that happen when he didn't kill his wife and that lead to his son being killed.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
He just means they are watered down and stripped of all their awesome moments that make them special or developed.
It would be more tolerable if they were new characters on a new intellectual property, but you gotta understand that these are established characters.

So, imagine they took the X-men comic and made a TV show... but instead of having Storm as the secondary team leader they made Gambit the secondary team leader after Cyclops. And on the show Storm didn't have lightning powers, but now for some reason Beast also has lightning powers in addition to his regular powers... and then later they introduce Bishop, but he isn't a time traveller and doesn't have a big ass gun... he is jyst there to babysit Cyclop's two year old daughter Judith (who isn't even in the comics) and later that season Wolverine gets a big ass gun and they they reveal that Rogue is really from the future.

You would start to see a patern developing, and as a black person that bought and supported the comics and the brand in general who enjoyed the diverse portrayals, it would start to make you feel betrayed and disrespected. Frankly, it would probably piss you off.
:manny: So thats why the comic readers are always irritated.

They gave all of Tyrese's roles away to Shane/Daryl etc...
Shane is only in 7 episodes in the comics, he is an extremely minor character and Daryl doesnt even exist. Tyrese is Rick's right hand for 1/3 of the series (he is in over 40 issues to compared to Shane's 7) and they neutered him by making him a babysitter to Rick's kid, making him hesitant and needing of reassurance from a stronger black female (Sasha) who doesn't even exist in the comics at all. On the show Tyrese is just a big black dude. In the comics he is a retired Atlanta Falcon linebacker. Michone was a lawyer in the comics (they gave that backstory to Andrea in the show). She establishes intimate relationships with Tyrese, and Morgan which they make sure to never let the black chars do on the show... except for Sasha and Bob the black alchoholic. In the comics the alcoholic character is white. Again, thats that bullshyt. The Governer is supposed to be mexican, they made him white. So now he's bossing around his right thats why his right hand dude (Martinez) and it just comes off uncomfortable. In the comic the priest (who is black like on the show) is not such a whiny lil bytch.

So far they haven't messed up Heath ...not gonna talk about the dread wig :dead:
But I got a feeling they are gonna omit one of his story-lines cause just like the coli brehs he loves his pawgs.

And they made sure not to give Tyrese noooooo p*ssy. Even though Tyrese was supposed to be running through Carol on the regular til Chonne showed up. The entire Tyrese/Carol relationship they made into Daryl/Carol then made Tyrese hold a baby the whole time.

So please excuse us when we get upset, its just hard not to.

I never read the comic, I get where you're coming from. I meant more to direct it at people who think its some racist conspiracy to not make cold blooded killers. I've seen it post by lots of people here. I totally get if your a fan of the original being fukked up and being upset about that. I'm just glad they' aren't shytty black caricatures, but I feel were you're coming from