Who created this lie that white people like dark skin better than black men?

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I see a lot of black feminist harlots repeating this mess constantly and it's just straight bullshyt. @bcrusaderw

Finally, someone willing to admit the truth that ALL black women know. I've seen it time and time again, and I'm not even dark skinned.
Lol the myth that LSA perpetrates that white men like Dark Skin women better is bullshyt. Who created all those racist cartoon drawings of dark skin and nappy hair?

55.jpg

56.jpg

It's either one of the three:
1. The dark skin girl is just an ugly ass bytch who is using her dark skin as a scapegoat
2. The white dude is just the scraps that the white girls did not want, but she won't give a bottom of the barrel black dude the same attention. Similarly to black men who say they cannot pull black girls, but they fukking with fat white chicks. He just won't give those bottom tier black girls the same attention he will the white ones.
3. The dark skin girl is just a self hating bytch who wants a bi-racial baby to live vicariously through. If you're so anti-colorism then why are you making more light skinned girls?

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ive been reading a lot of similar nonsense lately

'Black men dont like (insert black feature here) and thats I/she/they date white guys'

What bullshyt. If you hoes knew for one second how white boys spoke about yall when they think youre not around, you bedwenches would lose sleep.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Ive been reading a lot of similar nonsense lately

'Black men dont like (insert black feature here) and thats I/she/they date white guys'

What bullshyt. If you hoes knew for one second how white boys spoke about yall when they think youre not around, you bedwenches would lose sleep.
Dark skin blacks have been treated worse by whites and whites are more afraid of dark skin. This goes back since slavery. The darker you are the more likely you are to be sent to jail or harsher sentenced etc. Just look at all the racist shyt said about Michelle Obama. That she is manly and a tranny. Those white people wouldn't say that about her with such vigor if she was a redbone/Yellabone.

Yea it's bullshyt, if anything the "Colorstruck" person is the Bedwench dating the white guy, not the black man who is dating a black woman who happens to be of a lighter shade. Those bytches are just creating lies to get that bi-racial baby that they can live vicariously through. THEY are the self haters, not black men.

ftblkfem

Rookie
Daps
Their argument is less about skintone and more that "(some) white people are more capable of appreciating black features more than (some) black people". which is a garbage excuse.

i hate all white people so I pay them dust even though I've come across a couple that were my type. i wouldn't be able to handle somebody i trust enough to be relationship with suddenly getting racist when angry/drunk/etc. (inevitable b/c all cacs have that hate within them).