Who created this lie that white people like dark skin better than black men?

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Don't put words in my mouth. You sound stupid. Jeremy Meeks is a good looking man. He would be good looking light, brown or dark.

Most black women I know like darker men, so I don't know what you are talking about. No one lusted over him because he was light skinned. It's because he's good looking.

Beyonce and Tia are pretty too. They would be pretty darker as well. I never said men only like then cause they are light. Stop generalizing and don't put words in MY MOUTH!
No, you just lied like @bcrusaderw likes to do. You clearly said black men play the colorist game more than crackas when it comes to black women. Beyoncé and Tia aside this is what you said.
I was speaking about the few white men who like black women. Not the ones who obviously don't.
False, they do not want dark women because Africanized features scares the living hell out of them. They prefer Lightskin more. Donald Sterling is into black women, correct? He made it clear he prefers black women with softer features and light skin. You're delusional about your oppressor finding the features they've demonized attractive.

Daps
No, you just lied like @bcrusaderw likes to do. You clearly said black men play the colorist game more than crackas when it comes to black women. Beyoncé and Tia aside this is what you said.

False, they do not want dark women because Africanized features scares the living hell out of them. They prefer Lightskin more. Donald Sterling is into black women, correct? He made it clear he prefers black women with softer features and light skin. You're delusional about your oppressor finding the features they've demonized attractive.

INCORRECT!

I said white men (who actually like black women, and not those who just so happen to be attracted to one who can "pass") are not as likely to play the colorism game like black men are. (Another male font defined these guys as people with fetishisms... Whatever) and you using Donald sterling (one man) as an example doesn't change this. Donald sterling is NOT into black women. He's a closeted homosexual. And into wh0res!

From what I have seen, in my own life, with my friends experiences etc. I STAND BY THIS.

You can post whatever statistics you want!

I have been strictly speaking about what I HAVE SEEN! You can't argue with me about MY experiences! You can't post statistics to discredit what I seen with my own eyes. It doesn't work like that.

However, I have also said I DONT BELIEVE THAT GENERALIZED MYTH THAT WHITE MEN LIKE DARK SKINNED GIRLS MORE THAN BLACK MEN!

I said this several times, but you just want someone to argue with because I won't completely agree with you.

This is typical behavior for a masochist patriarch who thinks he has the monopoly on logic when he's having a discussion with a woman. One who actually thinks he can post a statistic, or quote some white guy they know to discredit her actual experiences.

GTFOH. Stop quoting me. I won't be responding to you.

Last edited:
Daps
So does anyone actually agree with the title?

NO.

But niccas are steady arguing with any woman on here who won't completely agree with THEIR point of view. They refuse to accept the fact that different women (depending on location) have different experiences.

But I'm gonna stop commenting on what women like and experience.

I'm just a woman. I don't know anything about women, or anything.

The patriarchs around here seem to think they have to monopoly on logic and women's experiences. Lol

But if I say that MOST successful, attractive white women who have GOOD white men options would pick a white man over a black man every time. (Especially an average black man)..... They would argue me down round for round. Insisting their average asses can have any white woman they want. They will post random examples, and scewed Statistics and poles to prove their point. They will even address random examples from the own experience. But if we do the same, we are delusional black women desperate for white men. Lol

I don't phuck with mayo colored white Menz! I have no reason to cape for them!

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
INCORRECT!

I said white men (who actually like black women, and not those who just so happen to be attracted to one who can "pass") are not as likely to play the colorism game like black men are. (Another male font defined these guys as people with fetishisms... Whatever) and you using Donald sterling (one man) as an example doesn't change this. Donald sterling is NOT into black women. He's a closeted homosexual. And into wh0res!

From what I have seen, in my own life, with my friends experiences etc. I STAND BY THIS.

You can post whatever statistics you want!

I have been strictly speaking about what I HAVE SEEN! You can't argue with me about MY experiences! You can't post statistics to discredit what I seen with my own eyes. It doesn't work like that.

However, I have also said I DONT BELIEVE THAT GENERALIZED MYTH THAT WHITE MEN LIKE DARK SKINNED GIRLS MORE THAN BLACK MEN!

I said this several times, but you just want someone to argue with because I won't completely agree with you.

This is typical behavior for a masochist patriarch who thinks he has the monopoly on logic when he's having a discussion with a woman. One who actually thinks he can post a statistic, or quote some white guy they know to discredit her actual experiences.

GTFOH. Stop quoting me. I won't be responding to you.
Here we go emotions over logic starting to kick in like a typical defeated, delusional woman.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Basically. Some of these retard femtrolls never enter threads that aren't about stiring the c00n pot. At least one or two of the femtrolls are known cacs. They TROLL certain threads, literally IGNORE everything which disagrees with their ideas, NEVER change positions and thereon. If you defeat their argument one day they come back the next WITH THE SAME ARGUMENT like you NEVER DEBATED them in the first place. It's like an eternal game of troll cat and mouse. They need to be exposed for the idiots they are, then ignored and the eternally banned.
most of em aren't like that but yes I've noticed this :snoop:

wish it wasn't true but after being here so long I used to get mad on @7Revo behalf cus he was always in those threads holding it down and they would just run him around in circles and never concede a point no matter how stupid it ended up being exposed for.:scust:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
most of em aren't like that but yes I've noticed this :snoop:

wish it wasn't true but after being here so long I used to get mad on @7Revo behalf cus he was always in those threads holding it down and they would just run him around in circles and never concede a point no matter how stupid it ended up being exposed for.:scust:
Your right. I was just hoping that some of them would stop being c00ns but it looks like they are too far gone.

All I can do is appreciate the good black women on this site.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen a white man with a really bad redbone on his arm. Especially not the type of redbones black men lust over. Nope, never seen a white man with a redbone with a fat ass and a slim waist with damn near white skin and curly hair. White men don't care about complexion when they date inter racially. White men don't care about fat asses or lightskin when it comes to black women. Think about it. Many redbones are a few features away from being white passing. Why would a white man want what is basically a Becky with a tan? Also, black men would be hella madder if they saw a thick redbone with a white man as opposed to a slim darkskinned chick. And I've also noticed Africans are more open to dating white men too. I wouldn't be surprised if a large percentage of those darkskinned chicks with white men have African parents. I've also noticed cacs are bolder about being with black women in liberal places where black people are almost statistically insignificant. But every time I've seen a white man with a black woman, she's at least brown skin or darker. She might have big tiddies, but she's never fat and she never has a fat ass. Because darker skinned black women have less options because black women are often portrayed as the least desirable because of white supremacy. Most white men are conditioned to not be attracted to black women. But the ones that do end up with darker skinned women because black men want redbones. Redbones are more loyal to black men than anyone. Even white mike types who hang around nothing but black folks their whole life even end up with darker skinned black women.