Who do you WANT to see LOSE their WORLD title 1st?

Hardest Poll Ever...One Has to GO!

• Roman Reigns (Universal Champion on Smackdown)

• Bianca Bel Air (Smackdown Women's Champion)

• Lashley (WWE Champion on RAW)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
3 Top credible champions having historic reigns all at the same time BUT ONE HAS TO GO....

Who do you personally want to see lose their championship first....not who you think Vince will take the title off 1st

*purposely left AEW Champion "Kenny Omega" off the poll because I knew you all would've picked him*:heh:
175_Fast_03212021C1_M9127--bb39e31c5b94990792251d0ac78eb1e2.jpg

bianca-belair.jpg

fetchimage

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Roman. His has lasted the longest and I'm very curious as to how the "Head of the Table" gimmick functions without the title.

I'm also OK with Lashley losing the WWE title so long as it isn't to Goldberg.

Daps
Roman. His has lasted the longest and I'm very curious as to how the "Head of the Table" gimmick functions without the title.

I'm also OK with Lashley losing the WWE title so long as it isn't to Goldberg.
i chose roman too, go up there and click roman though

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bianca as her run has been overrated the masses and she just doesn’t do it for me as champion. I don’t know if it’s because of the material she’s been given or the fact that she’s sorta overrated.

Something is missing though.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Bianca as her run has been overrated the masses and she just doesn’t do it for me as champion. I don’t know if it’s because of the material she’s been given or the fact that she’s sorta overrated.

Something is missing though.

I feel like her EST gimmick doesn't quite hit the same as a face. She's got a good backstory for that side of it, but I sense it would be different if Bianca came at this from the heel side (as you rarely see heels, sans Charlotte, who win matches on the strength of their ability or physically overwhelming somebody).

i chose roman too, go up there and click roman though

I'm low-key torn because I want that Roman vs. Lashley champion versus champion match at Survivor Series.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I feel like her EST gimmick doesn't quite hit the same as a face. She's got a good backstory for that side of it, but I sense it would be different if Bianca came at this from the heel side (as you rarely see heels, sans Charlotte, who win matches on the strength of their ability or physically overwhelming somebody).

I'm low-key torn because I want that Roman vs. Lashley champion versus champion match at Survivor Series.

She just seems rather mehhhh as a character and her gimmick in its current format just isn’t clicking for me. It’s no offense to her, but more so on WWE of trying to make her into something she isn’t with her current character.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m worried about Lashley holding up with a champions schedule at that age, he should be able to take a few weeks in intervals, so him.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
She just seems rather mehhhh as a character and her gimmick in its current format just isn’t clicking for me. It’s no offense to her, but more so on WWE of trying to make her into something she isn’t with her current character.

I feel that. It's hard for a face to pull off an "I'm better than you" gimmick. I think she's working hard at it but I also think this gimmick needs some more of the arrogance that comes with knowing that whoever you go up against, chances are you're going to have a decided physical advantage against.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
There’s no :mjpls: about what I said

She just isn’t it as a face and better served as a heel.
Everybody can’t be heel, Sasha works better as a heel as does Bayley, that’s 3 of the top women on one brand. Out of the three Bianca portrays a face the best. Not to mention before Nikki Cross every world champion was heel besides Bianca.

Whether you feel she serves better as heel or face she’s still doing a good job and is looking like a top face in the whole company right now. I don’t see how she is personally overrated or see any indication of the masses feeling that way. She gets huge reactions in live shows and the only people I ever see criticizing her calling her overrated are a vocal minority of white boys online who don’t “get it”

Say what you want regarding the booking and build of her storylines which is out of her control.. but mic wise, character portrayal wise, and in ring wise she has hit it all out of the park and I don’t see how she’s overrated in that aspect because that would imply that there’s several people who would do better than her in the same position which isn't true.