Who enjoys soda and doesn't plan to stop?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
oatmeal crisp, kashi...included?

a pink lady apple on its own is like 20 grams breh. cant win when it comes to sugar
For me, if it's not desert, wich I do maybe once every 2 weeks, don't even crave sugar.

I realize sugar is hard to avoid, even milk has it. But drinking soda is where I draw the line. And drinkin 2 sodas plus whatever you eat is going to put most people over 100 grams a day. That's bad news

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah ok... You you think drinking and attitudinal 70 grams of sugar x day won't take a toll when the recommended about is 25 grams per day..

Let us know how that works out :patrice:
A cup of orange juice has about the same amoubt of sugar

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
a-w-cream-soda.jpg

just had one of these... recommend.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
coli is all healthy in shape dudes
no fast food
no cola
only soya milk and water

One of my coworkers is a soda junkie. Literally has like 5-10 bottles of diet coke in his file cabinets.
Dude used to be in shape, too. Like 12 years ago we were on a flag football team and he was solid (had to be like 41-42 at the time).
He's 56 now and straight :flabbynsick: since he can't workout that much anymore and drinks like two 20 oz sodas at work alone per day.

I get that everyone is going to have their vices, but soda is just a bad one.

What kills me is that there's a doctor (internist) who works on our floor and even he drinks like 2 sodas every day. I'm at my desk and I hear that "ssszzz!" sound of the can opening...and I'm like...dude, you're a fukkin doctor!

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
One of my coworkers is a soda junkie. Literally has like 5-10 bottles of diet coke in his file cabinets.
Dude used to be in shape, too. Like 12 years ago we were on a flag football team and he was solid (had to be like 41-42 at the time).
He's 56 now and straight :flabbynsick: since he can't workout that much anymore and drinks like two 20 oz sodas at work alone per day.

I get that everyone is going to have their vices, but soda is just a bad one.

What kills me is that there's a doctor (internist) who works on our floor and even he drinks like 2 sodas every day. I'm at my desk and I hear that "ssszzz!" sound of the can opening...and I'm like...dude, you're a fukkin doctor!
:ohhh:

Help me quit, I'm about to go straight water and lactose free milk.