Who had more hits? Busta Rhymes or Mystikal?

Who you got?

• Busta Rhymes

Votes: 61 98.4%
  • Mystikal

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
For some reason busta isn’t seen as a hip hop elite

But he is

Hell I forgot how many hits he has until I pulled him up on Apple Music one day
Same thing happened to me not long ago and this wasn’t even hits. I was just going through listening to the hip hop joints I love from and racked up so many on a playlist. All bangers. I think somewhat it was probably all the over the top imagery and big hits that make people forget Busta really has a deep catalog of bangers and hits.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Busta is just too deep and for so long in the game! I have to go with Busta on this one.

:dame:

laugh-busta-rhymes.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:heh: what the hell? What kind of debate could you possibly have?

I'm from the DEEPEST of deep souths. Ain't no way in the hell I'd vouch for Mystikal over Busta Rhymes as far as hits/anthems/club bangers/pop culture crossovers
Breh, nikka got me running in here to defend a New York Jamaican

Let me go play some UGK

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Mystikal will be severely underrated to big up Busta in here. Like, "Here I Go" probably didn't chart at all, but that song was big for what it was. You have the song with Bruno Mars. There's "Bouncin' Back" and "Tarantula".

breh, ain't nobody underrating Mystikal.

But imagine a 10 for 10/20 for 20 Versus between the two.

shyt's not a fair comparison

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See, What's It Gonna Be?, Gimme Some More, Break Your Neck, Woo Ha, Dangerous, Touch It, Make It Clap, I Know what You Want, What It Is, Respect My Conglomerate, Pass The Courvosier...

Busta only got 7 hits. Yall really be making up yall own definitions for hits that shyt is weird lol

EDIT : Not counting featured artist. Those count but I forgot those. But Busta Rhymes been trash for over 20 years so whatever.