Who had more hits? Busta Rhymes or Mystikal?

Who you got?

• Busta Rhymes

Votes: 61 98.4%
  • Mystikal

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mystikal can thank The Neptunes though. They could’ve gave those songs to damn near anybody and they still would’ve been hits.

No they wouldn't. Mystikal already had two platinum albums by the time he linked up with The Neptunes. Nobody would've been successful with those songs, but Mystikal.

"Shake It Fast" is nothing more than a more commercial version of the song below:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
you from La....make it make sense.

I just moved back to Louisiana from DC. I've lived mostly in DC since 2004. I think DC is probably the most well-rounded city as far as music. Didn't hear Busta much if at all. Unless it's some throwback session. He has no stripper music, no gangster music, he has fun music that's not really easy to dance to.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Nobody outside of New Orleans has listened to a solo Mystikal song,
There’s a reason you have the WOAT tag. If your post was true, Mystikal wouldn’t have had big singles, platinum albums nor been all over shows and TV.

Now to answer OP, it’s Busta. He has simply had way more albums, way more hits, and waaaaaaay more features. Busta was steadily on the radar well into the late 2000s, with that “Look At Me Now” song going 8 times platinum in 2011. Mystikal basically just had a 4 year run.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If it ain’t put your hands where my eyes can see ain’t nobody bumpin no damn busta joints.y all can stop naming all them wakk ass songs :mjlol:

nikkas really gonna front like woo ha was getting more tick than here I go or y’all ain’t ready. You wasn’t outside

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
This isn't even a comparison.

Does Mystikal have 3 legit hits?

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Mystikal will be severely underrated to big up Busta in here. Like, "Here I Go" probably didn't chart at all, but that song was big for what it was. You have the song with Bruno Mars. There's "Bouncin' Back" and "Tarantula".
Bouncin back was seen as a let down compared to his previous hits danger and shake ya ass and can't comment on tarantula cuz that's not even a hit

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Poll results telling me Coli isn't insane. Still one vote for Mystikal though :jbhmm:

IMO

More - Busta
Bigger - Mystikal

Mystikal can thank The Neptunes though. They could’ve gave those songs to damn near anybody and they still would’ve been hits.

Shake Ya Ass
Bouncin Back
Danger

But…

What’s It Gonne Be was huge…but then you got.

Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
Touch It
Make It Clap
Dangerous
Gimme Some More
Break Ya Neck

I just think Mystikal crossed over to other audiences with his hits. :manny:
Mystikal doesn't have a hit bigger than "I know what you want" or "Woo-ahh" lol

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poll results telling me Coli isn't insane. Still one vote for Mystikal though :jbhmm:

Mystikal doesn't have a hit bigger than "I know what you want" or "Woo-ahh" lol

Mystikal has hits bigger than "Woo-Hah". This is what I meant by people underrating Mystikal.

"Woo Hah" still brings back memories of "Here I Go" and vice versa because it was two unorthodox styles with yelling on the hook.