who had the better double cd, 2Pac or The Notorious B.I.G ?

All Eyez On Me or Life After Death

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
bro I searched, like I said this isn't a Biggie vs Pac general thread, I asked about specific albums from both because those are my two favorite double albums

you're usually a good poster, but it's no need to dap fish at my expense

I'm a positive dude, and I said that, there's nothing wrong with my thread

have a safe and blessed weekend
Read your 1st sentence in your original post

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
lol @ pac laying the blueprint down for LAD ……. Those two albums are nothing a like

This here.

And Life After Death is wild superior to AEOM. It's not even close. Posers romanticize AEOM, and it's literally one of Pac's weakest projects. True Pac fans know that.

But this is online, so this is where the weirdos feel free to say all kinds of wild sh*t.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me the rapping on LAD is too advanced to not vote for it.

AEOM has actually grown on me in recent times, didn't love it like that before.

RIP to both them brothas, way too soon, what could've been if...

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
LAD and I never thought this was close

AEOM has morr skippables that could been left off. LAD only Another, Nasty Boy and Playa Hata that could be left off and nothin lost. Damn near any other track left off and it hurts album cause its all heaters and classics after those 3. AEOM I could scrap more especially from 2nd half.

Also features... Pac did his thing but he let too many tracks for Outlawz and other mid rappers. Every Biggie feature made sense or added to tracks. Pac just put his nikkas on which is loyal of him but I ain't tryna hear struggle bars from these random ass rappers. Made some should be classics drop in quality cause they got too much mic time... Shouldn't any at all. Must be a West Coast thing to just bump those other nikkas and act like they weak bars addin anything to those tracks. I thought back in day cause I was young and id appreciate it more when I got older but then Outlawz and other nikkas just as wack as I remembered

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac to me but I liked both.. If you take your FAVE songs on both discs and make it one disc both are incredible albums, some filler was there per usual on a double album but both of those are classics IMO.