who had the better double cd, 2Pac or The Notorious B.I.G ?

All Eyez On Me or Life After Death

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
To me the rapping on LAD is too advanced to not vote for it.

AEOM has actually grown on me in recent times, didn't love it like that before.

RIP to both them brothas, way too soon, what could've been if...

yes RIP to Pac and Biggie, rap would've been in the stratosphere if they both were never killed

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
If you had asked me a couple years ago, I would have said LAD without question, but the second disc of AEOM sounds way better to me now than it used to. Even the little things like the intro to "Thug Passion" ("I ain't trying to turn y'all into alcohols........alcoholics") are worth listening to.

I'll say LAD by a couple hairs, but they're both GOAT-level albums.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
lol @ pac laying the blueprint down for LAD ……. Those two albums are nothing a like
Exactly

Idk why the fukk the coli bring up this bullshyt narrative.

Man listen, big would have never made a double lp if Pac didn't do it first. So anyone saying big is better is strictly their opinion. It SHOULD sound better since he saw how it was done. Pac for the W.

Stop

The reason for the double cd was to fulfill their contractual agreement

Both artist wanted to do their own thing and both of them got killed it's not a coincidence

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both got some amazing highs and some lows as expected of a double album but AEOM first disc is a different kind of beast which pushes it over the top

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
AEOM and it’s not close

LAD would’ve been a flawless disc if just one disc and not saddled with stuff like Playa Hater and Goin Back to Cali. Both records were filler and should’ve gone to Cam or Junior Mafia. Even tho we rock with Mo Money More Problems, BIG didn’t need it. Let Mase have it for Harlem World.

AEOM was a homecoming in the form of a double album and it still delivers and literally has something for everyone.

LAD ended way too dark and grim