Who is the dumbest sitcom character ever?

Mr. Jiggy Fly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Good manners when you eatin' ya sloppy ja-hoes
Kelso. Dat Nicca Kelso falls off the water tower every year

Dude ate Eric and Donna's prank brownies that had super laxatives in them, ran off to take a long shyt.....then came back later, gave them props for the prank.....then ate MORE brownies, forgetting they had laxatives :russ: :dead:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
You know every sitcom has one. The lovable idiot who is too dumb to be a functioning person and comes in with the stupid one liners.

I'll start with a few easy ones.

Junior from My Wife and Kids.

Waldo from Family Matters

Hilary from Fresh Prince
Cody from step by step

Except he got a 1400 SAT and dana got a 1290

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Dude ate Eric and Donna's prank brownies that had super laxatives in them, ran off to take a long shyt.....then came back later, gave them props for the prank.....then ate MORE brownies, forgetting they had laxatives :russ: :dead:
:russ:
Car Skiing, too. Kelso can't be topped

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Junior from My Wife and Kids is the answer, at least the other dumb people from other shows was ether: A. beautiful/handsome enough to make it in life based on their looks, B. dumb as hell but knew a money making skill (example: Waldo was a master chef level cook, Cat Valentine was an excellent singer, etc) o C. friends with the right people that lead to them getting hook ups (Example: Screech, Cole, etc)

Junior Kyle was that level of dumbness that was uncomfortable to watch. Dude was blantenly dumb as hell but it didn't stop his own mother and father to constantly slap him across the head multiple times to show their disappointment of having a borderline retarded son. Plus I don't remember him having any true friends and even his sisters didn't want to claim his dumb ass.