Who moves on faster, Men or Women?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Just got off the phone with a friend and she said

"Men will get you pregnant, dump you and get someone else pregnant while you are pregnant"

Do you agree with Jade? We gonna call her Jaded Jade for this thread. Me personally I think it depends on a certain personality type for people to move on from break ups or losses quickly.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Women because they don't "get tired of your sh1t" and leave until they find someone else.
Dap + Rep for the username and thread correlation lmao. So you think men move on faster? Or are you saying women move on faster because they usually have more options?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Women.

It's always somebody wanting to fukk or at the least give attention they crave. Beyonce sorta made a song about this with "Irreplaceable". Men gotta work just to fukk, and work even more of they want something serious so if that goes down the drain, they more than likely invested more of themselves

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Women without a doubt. I know a dude who got cheated on by his BM. Last year he pretended like he wanted to get back together with her. Had her drop her current boyfriend and said they would get a place together. At the last minute he pulled out, sent her back to her mother's and didn't even help her move. He did all that just to torture her. I think the day he dropped the bomb he said something like "How are you dumb enough to think I'd get back with a whore?"

:dead:

This isn't something most women would do lol