Who moves on faster, Men or Women?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I’ve had women who’ve sworn that were so in love with me, “never felt this way about any man before”, swore they would never give up on me, promised we would work thru any situation etc. literally wake up the next day like a light switch had been turned off and start acting super cold and callous towards me over the slightest provocation.

shyt that wasn’t even that serious and could have been resolved and worked out within the confines of a 15 minute conversation. Women are fickle. And overly emotional, which lessens and suppresses their logical side. They don’t care about you like that. Only how they’re “feeling” in that moment, past history be damned. Which is why I am a savage now when it comes to these bytches. It’s either them or me. I only “feel something” towards them when my dikk is hard. My post nut clarity is undefeated. That “love” shyt is all an illusion and fleeting. Women are savages and will emotionally detach from your ass over a disagreement about what restaurant to eat at. You, as a man, better learn to be as equally cold and detached or you’ll end up fukked over and heartbroken every single time :ufdup:

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve had women who’ve sworn that were so in love with me, “never felt this way about any man before”, swore they would never give up on me, promised we would work thru any situation etc. literally wake up the next day like a light switch had been turned off and start acting super cold and callous towards me over the slightest provocation.

shyt that wasn’t even that serious and could have been resolved and worked out within the confines of a 15 minute conversation. Women are fickle. And overly emotional, which lessens and suppresses their logical side. They don’t care about you like that. Only how they’re “feeling” in that moment, past history be damned. Which is why I am a savage now when it comes to these bytches. It’s either them or me. I only “feel something” towards them when my dikk is hard. My post nut clarity is undefeated. That “love” shyt is all an illusion and fleeting. Women are savages and will emotionally detach from your ass over a disagreement about what restaurant to eat at. You, as a man, better learn to be as equally cold and detached or you’ll end up fukked over and heartbroken every single time :ufdup:
Let the church say “Amen”

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Just got off the phone with a friend and she said

"Men will get you pregnant, dump you and get someone else pregnant while you are pregnant"

Do you agree with Jade? We gonna call her Jaded Jade for this thread. Me personally I think it depends on a certain personality type for people to move on from break ups or losses quickly.

Sounds like she ignored the fact dude had a girl pregnant before he got her pregnant

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Women easily

Or at least they have an easier ability to do so. If a man was in his feelings over a chick it’s hard pressed to get him to forget about her overnight because of another female.

At least it was like that for me. My ex moved on to like 3 other relationships before I even got in one. I was still seeing other women, going out, dating, wtc., i just wasn’t in a rush to jump into relationships

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women easily

Or at least they have an easier ability to do so. If a man was in his feelings over a chick it’s hard pressed to get him to forget about her overnight because of another female.

At least it was like that for me. My ex moved on to like 3 other relationships before I even got in one. I was still seeing other women, going out, dating, wtc., i just wasn’t in a rush to jump into relationships
3 relationships :mindblown:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Women. They already determined when it’s not gong to wrk out. A bytch can stay with a dude for 10 years... and bounce one she get a new job, new prospect, something that will make her think the last 10 years wasn’t worth staying with you.

If I a guy breaks up he’s not looking for a relationship with another person.

My girl always talk about she’ll never leave me and she will stick it out with me blah blah, she’s not like most women who just go from relationship to relationship.

Gurllllllll !!!!!! did you forget I met you when you were dealing with someone else:gucci: