Who will you be voting for in the 2024 presidential election?

Who will you be voting for in the 2024 presidential election?

• Total voters

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'll have the :scust: face the entire time but I'll grudgingly vote for Biden

I don't really want to after this Gaza shyt, but Trump getting more Supreme Court picks is unacceptable, he already got three and could easily get two more if he gets another term. I'm not trying to live in a county where 5/9 Supreme Court Justices were put in by an assclown reality TV host.
I think this is how a lot of the country will react.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden.
I don’t give a fukk what they’re doing overseas. definitely not enough to usher in the same far right wing authoritarianism folks crying about.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

yangaveli the don don donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

giphy.gif

andrew-yang-dancing.gif

"she said she got a man at home he aint deep in the guts and aint freaky enough ...but me i... eat em up beat em up then switch sidez"

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Ces1ne? - What do you like about Trump? I'm not asking in defense of Biden, because I don't care about him. I'm just curious.
Honestly, it would be bc he’s not Joe Biden. We need a leader in this country right now & hate him if u want but Trump is a leader. We had respect/fear from other leaders/countries bc of Trump, I wouldn’t mind that again. But tbh I really shouldn’t have voted in the poll bc I don’t vote. Reason why I don’t vote is bc I don’t pay attention to 95% of political bullsh!t. They’re all snakes. Problem with voting in this country is that most people latch onto 1 or 2 things a candidate says “will happen”, whether it’s abortion/immigration/taxes/etc….. and latch onto those 1 or 2 things but might disagree completely with the rest of that candidates views/policies. Most voters are uninformed & we’d be better off imho if more people were like me & didn’t vote at all bc of their lack of knowledge about the subject